Hallo from Poland once again :D

• hello (czesc) mazia :D
    where in krk do u live :mrgreen: i visit it sometimes :D i usually stay at kazimierz (sarego) eheh
    see u in summer maybe eheh :D 8)

ah and of course, welcome :mrgreen:

• ehehe nice to hear! how long do u live there already? since october?
    and what are u studying?

btw, if u are a student, i guess u like to party :lol: just out of curiousity, do you often visit the clubs there? if yes, which one's your favourite? :blush:

• yes since october:) i'm on forst year of sociology :)
    and parties... well.. it's part of studies (especialy if you're studying in Krakow). And where the best? Hmmm it depends generally in center. Very often we have parties here, on campus so we don't have to go anywhere. But if we go.. hmm Carpe Diem and recently .. Kitch. Do you know it? It's very... hmm funny :lol: And yours?

• ooh sociology sounds nice!!

carpe diem and kitsch :lol: i've been there :lol: and i have my very special own memories :mrgreen:
    u know, last time i've been there for a whole week, so i visited many many places, especially in the nights :lol:
    and i liked Frantic a lot, maybe because its so close to mc donalds? :? :mrgreen: but i also liked Rzda, faust (was funny the day i was there lol) and hmm well let me shorten it all up, i love the city :D so i liked almost all places there ehehe, well, prozak disappointed me a bit, but there were cute italians :oops: :lol:

• i see we like similar places :) Rdza is quite nice but once they lost my coat and then snow was falling (i don't have to say how cold was then). Few days ago i was in Spolem. I didn't suppose taht there is any club where are patrie with.. rock music :D
    Unfortunately now starts exams so... bye bye parties... for a while :lol:

PS. If you want to see reall student's party I invite you to capmus, especially in Juwenalia :D

• :D ha, i already can see that my next trip might get even better eheh
    and i will come when it will be warm so it wont be necessary to take coat with me :mrgreen:

anyway, i invite u on a tyskie or zywiec (depends what u like more lol)! and i will keep that promise :mrgreen:

EDIT: good luck for exams!!! mine are coming back in march :?

• Students drink it and live so i think you'll be ok too :d it's lemon drink :D very tasty :D
    heh zywiec... i don't remember when last ime i drink it :oops: all the time only lech... not good

• Hello ! Dzieńdobry ! :wink2:

My name is Monika. I live in Warsaw...I love voleyball and volleyball loves me :wink2: You must come and visit me - all are invited ! :D
    Greetings !

Zywiec of course Very Happy
    And you have to try "cytrynówka" Smile speciality of AGH's tudents Very Happy

Mazia - drunk ? :wink2:

• Quote from "Laloona"

Hello ! Dzieńdobry ! :wink2:

My name is Monika. I live in Warsaw...I love voleyball and volleyball loves me :wink2: You must come and visit me - all are invited ! :D
    Greetings !

hello monika :wink:
    eheh again a polish person here, i already said to justyna that we have a little polish invasion here :lol:
    But since i like polish ppl, im happy to welcome them eheh
    and thanks for the invitation :mrgreen:

• Polish people are very friendly and open :D besides we love volleball and our team so we conquest this forum Nastja :wink2:

ps. I'm sorry for my broken English :( but last time I use this language four years ago... :( maby I will write in latin :wink2:

• Quote from "Laloona"

ps. I'm sorry for my broken English :( but last time I use this language four years ago... :( maby I will write in latin :wink2:

your english sounds pretty fine :D and dont you ever use latin!!!
    i learned it for 5 years :lol: and im sick of it lol

• Quote from "Laloona"

Your english is broken :shock: You must read my posts, then you'll be know what mean 'broken english' :lol: :lol: :lol: