Hallo from Poland once again :D

• Hello polish girls.... :D ...so many invitations to poland, i dont know where to go now :wink2:
    ...probably soon the official language of this board will be polish... :mrgreen:

• Quote from "Humbert"

Hello all you polish girls.... :D ...so many invatations to poland, i dont know where to go now :wink2:
    ...probably soon the official language of this board will be polish... :mrgreen:

ehehe and to prevent that u chose a russian signature :mrgreen:

• Hello everyone, dzień dobry, cześć i czołem! :)

I don't like opening new threads (born moderator-sadist :D ), so I write here. :P

My name is Przemek, some Aussie called me as Prez, so I can act as that too. :P Still stident... Don't expect that this status will finish soon. :P

I see this forum is occupied by many Poles, what really surprised' me... But I have found myself on here in little strange way - but with excuse you shouldn't have any problems, only see my signature and compare with someone's here. :D

• ahaha
    well, i really wonder how u managed to find our cute little place :twisted:
    anyway, im really proud to welcome u here and honored to have u as a new member!
    enjoy ur stay and hopefully u find some things, which u've been looking for :wink2:

papa!

• Yet another member from Poland, though few ppl here know me already ;)
    Special greets to my best friend Nastja :)

• wow (: that's really you? hehe nice to see you here ;)

hehe thanks :) as u know i've been reading the forums anyway.
    so how r u justyna? not going to visit kraków again to make a little "reply"? :D

• Greetings to the new members, I hope you will enjoy it. The girl from Krakow, you life in one of the more beautiful cities in the world. If I come would you take me on a Wisla football game. :D Do you study in Jagelonski (something like that) university?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Hello everyone!
    My name is Karolina and I'm polish too :)
    I would like to say that is the best volleyball portal I've ever seen.
    Congratulations for Administrators

• I study in Warsaw, but I come from town near Radom :)