Hello from Italy

• Hi, my name is Diego, from Italy (Padua)
    i played volley for a very long time
    my favourite players are
    male: Cisolla, Fei, Perezzolo, Mastrangelo, Giba, Kaziyski, Poltavskiy...
    female: Logan Tom, Lo Bianco, Aguero, Barazza, Skowronska, Sokolova...
    my favourite team is Antonveneta Padova
    :wavy:

• buongiorno e benvenuto! 8)
    parlo italiano un poco :lol:

anyway, i hope you will feel comfortable here :thumbsup:
    do u follow more male's or female's volleyball? i guess male's or am i wrong 8)

take care
    Nastja

• thanks girls!! :)
    ciao Nastja, complimenti per il tuo italiano :lol: se hai bisogno di qualche referenza chiedi pure

now i follow more female volleyball, expecially the wonderful national team, are very hard times for male italian volley, anyway i trust we can (must :!: ) be in Pechino...
    i don't follow very much the clubs, except of my city (Padova), i like more to follow the players

grazie anche a LothiePG

• Welcome Diego, I am glad that Kaziyski is one of your favourite players, you made the right choice. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Thank you! He's simply amazing! Congratulation for the olympic qualification ;)

Thank you. I hope Italy will progress to the Olympics, but it will be hard for them, anyway as I said I expect Poland and Italy to fight for the first place in Turkey, although Spain, Serbia and Finland can cause problems too, Germany, Netherlands and Turkey - I am sorry, it won't be their tournament obviously, but who knows. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• male: Mastrangelo

Hey, welcome here, good choice :thumbup:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• thanks Ann, but maybe we see him from different sides :D

Hahaha well :whistling: i see him from 2 sides, as a great player and handsome man, for me there`s no third side 8)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov