You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 21st 2008, 6:10pm

Hi from Italy!

My name's Luca and I'm a fan of women volleyball, my favourite team is Novara! I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone! :wavy: :wavy:

• "Nastja" is female

Favourite Players: Lena Dzińôkiewicz

Monday, January 21st 2008, 6:14pm

Benvenuto Luca ;)

Novara eh... good choice :D i hope you dont mind that i support Bergamo more :D but Novara been always one of my faves in the Serie A... especially now that Kasia, Anza and Paggi play there. But i also loved the team with Glinka, De Carne Nucu etc... great team :D

Are you living close to Novara so that u get the chance to watch some matches live?

2009 - the best year ever!!! Thanks for the gold and the bronze!!!

• "Ania" is female

Favourite Team: Poland & The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Kasia Skowronska, Gosia Glinka, Milena Sadurek, Ania Baranska, Manon Flier, Debby Stam, Sebastian Swiderski, Daniel Plinski

Monday, January 21st 2008, 6:20pm

Hey, welcome to the forum! I'm a newbie myself, but I'm falling in love with this place!

I like Italian teams, especially that a lot of our wonderful girls play there :) Asystel Novara is one of my favorite Italian teams, since my absolutely favorite players either played or play there :)

Monday, January 21st 2008, 6:30pm

Welcome to the forum Luca! feel free here (:

Novara :heart:

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

Social bookmarks