You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

volley super fan

Spiker (and a Girl!!! :D)

• "volley super fan" is female
  • "volley super fan" started this thread

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Poland,Holland, Trento, Skra, Cuneo

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Saturday, April 26th 2008, 4:44pm

Hello from Bulgaria!!!!!

Hello from Bulgaria!!!!!!! :) :) :) It is a great pleasure to me to become a part of you. I greet all members.
Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................
" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

AFROMAN

Professional

• "AFROMAN" is male

Favourite Team: BULGARIA

Favourite Players: all bulgarian players

Saturday, April 26th 2008, 6:06pm

Hello, nice to meet you..... have a nice stay here, another bulgarian is coming in the forum. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

Sunday, April 27th 2008, 12:28pm

Welcome to the forum! Nice avatar ;)

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

Ekaterina Gamova

Unregistered

Sunday, April 27th 2008, 1:06pm

Hello. I'm Mehmet. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum. Really, your avatar very nice.

Ann

Intermediate

• "Ann" is female

Favourite Team: Spain, Poland

Favourite Players: Israel Rodriguez, Miguel Angel Falasca, Guillermo Falasca, Gigi Mastrangelo

Sunday, April 27th 2008, 1:46pm

zdravei :) feel free here
"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
Plamen Konstantinov

volley super fan

Spiker (and a Girl!!! :D)

• "volley super fan" is female
  • "volley super fan" started this thread

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Poland,Holland, Trento, Skra, Cuneo

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Sunday, April 27th 2008, 6:12pm

Thank you new friends!!! :rose: All of you are very nice and i really like the forum.
Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

Social bookmarks