I am Yavor from Bulgaria

• Hello everyone!

I am Yavor from Bulgaria! I would like to briefly ontroduce myself as a new user in Inside-Volley. I am presently a freshman student at Jacobs University Bremen. I adore volleyball as you all do. I have played professionally as a setter for 3,5 years back at home for my hometown club Lukoil Neftochimic Bourgas. Currently, I play in a regional Bremen volleyball league along with my university team. The team is very nice and, in fact, is almost completely from the Balkans. The level is not professional though, we are considered semi-pros :) We also participate annually in Eurosportland Milan - European universities' games. I understood about the forum via watching volleyball on YouTube. I know quite a lot about men's volleyball. Unfortunately, I do not follow and do not know much about women's.

I hope to have fun with you guys!

• Welcome, Yavour. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Welcome, Yavore! Nice to meet you!

I am from Burgas too, and I think we know each other and we have trained together? I sent you a PM...

• Welcome! Really nice to meet you. :wavy: Feel free here.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Welcome! Have a nice stay!

Добре дошъл! :wavy:

• Hello nice to see You I am new too :)

I am BART from Poland Who is Your favourite setter ? Zekov ?

Słynczeto moreto burgacko :)

• :D hahaha, you definitely know Bulgarian, I am very surprised!

My favourite setters are Zhekov and Nikola Grbic! Yours?

Welcome to the forum, I think you will like it as much as I do!

• I used to live in Sofia and razbiraju byłgarski.

My favourite setters are Paweł Zagumny and Ricardo. I like fast play so why i like thi setters most.

Andrey Zekow plays well fast back side ball but i think He has problems with playing with middleblockers sometimes but I think that He plays the fastes ball with Your second oopposite Boyan Yordanow. I think Hwe plays slower to Vlado Nikolow. We got our Plish qualification for olympics game today so I am bit nervous :)

• Yeah, Ricardo is fantastic, Zagumny as well, they are all world-class. I don't quite agree that Zhekov plays slower balls, but he is sometimes predictable :) Good luck to the Polish NT, they disappointed a lot in Estonia, I hope that theyqualify for Beijing so that Bulgarian NT is not alone on the road to the gold :)

• I am not saying that Zekow plays slow no I think that most convinient for him is playing with opposit back side to the right wing.

Zekow has fine service one of the best among setters.

I hope that too that We play in Beijing. Maybe our NT will met at the big final :)

• Maybe our NT will met at the big final :)

Dreamer :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• :D hahaha, you definitely know Bulgarian, I am very surprised!

Az razbiram balgarski sashto :P mnogo mi e priyatno YavorD :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• "Tez rozumiem po bułgarsku" "Bardzo mi miło Jawor" Tak to brzmi po naszemu :)

Teraz już razbirasz ? :)

There are similaritites between bulgarian and polish, but they aer still different, the alphabets are different and these are one of the most difficult languages among with dutch and hungarian languages.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• It's very nice to see that you know Bulgarian. Unfortunately, I do not know polski. I just know "druzyna polska" and the volleyball zones in your language...

• There are similaritites between bulgarian and polish, but they aer still different, the alphabets are different and these are one of the most difficult languages among with dutch and hungarian languages.

Wow, I didn't know you were a linguist too... Would you please tell me who told you all those things about these languages? I am suprised - why are you saying that Polish and Dutch are so difficult - have you ever tried to learn them? Of course, your statement that Bulgarian is so difficult is a non-sense because you are a native speaker - you don't have the opportunity to juge it as a foreigner. Or maybe you still have difficulties with Bulgarian? 8o

BTW, I was just wondering - where are you coaching exactly?

• Wow, I didn't know you were a linguist too... Would you please tell me who told you all those things about these languages? I am suprised - why are you saying that Polish and Dutch are so difficult - have you ever tried to learn them? Of course, your statement that Bulgarian is so difficult is a non-sense because you are a native speaker - you don't have the opportunity to juge it as a foreigner. Or maybe you still have difficulties with Bulgarian? 8o

BTW, I was just wondering - where are you coaching exactly?

There was a research that showed that the 3 most difficult languages in the world are Hungarian, Dutch and Bulgarian, then it comes polish one. And no, I don't have problems with Bulgarian. 8|

• Andrey Zekow plays well fast back side ball but i think He has problems with playing with middleblockers sometimes but I think that He plays the fastes ball with Your second oopposite Boyan Yordanow. I think Hwe plays slower to Vlado Nikolow. We got our Plish qualification for olympics game today so I am bit nervous :)

Yes, you're right - he sets the fastest ball to Yordanov but not to Nikolov because every player has his own preferencies - Yordanov is a bit faster and he is a left-hander too so why not give him a faster ball. In the middle Zhekov has to set low-quick or hi-quick balls depending of the different attackers and that's why he has some problems sometimes. Actually, he gives a different, specialized ball to every single attacker, it's normal. For Kaziyski he sets quicker and higher (really high;-)), just an example.