Back again :)

• Hey, I know I shouldn`t be writing an "introduce yourself" thread since I`m not exactly new here haha, but since I spent so much time away, I felt like writing one :)

Well, I have been through such a difficult semester at college, but now I`m back with full-force :)
    I wanted to say hello to the new members who I don`t know and hug all of those who I know :D

:heart:

• welcome back Lothie.ı missed to read your posts.ı hope you did well in your school.take care of yourself :thumbup:

• Hey, I know I shouldn`t be writing an "introduce yourself" thread since I`m not exactly new here haha, but since I spent so much time away, I felt like writing one :)

Well, I have been through such a difficult semester at college, but now I`m back with full-force :)
    I wanted to say hello to the new members who I don`t know and hug all of those who I know :D

:heart:

I'm not a new member too, but I want to say Welcome Nívea!!! I was really missing you!!! :heart: :drink: :D

• Welcome again :D I was wondering where is Lothie :D

P.S I won't be here 1 monthes :( I'll miss very much.See u :(

• Welcome back. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona