Greetings from Poland

• Cześć, I'm from little city near Krakow. My favourite team is of course polish NT but I like bulgarian too. I don't speak English very well so forgive me my mistakes.

"Drugi, to jest zawsze pierwszy przegrany, i tylko z takim podejściem można osiągnąć jakiś sukces." - Łukasz Kadziewicz

Edited once, last by kasiak ().

• Cześć Kasiaku, witam :wavy:

• Cześć, I'm from little city near Krakow. My favourite team is of course polish NT but I like bulgarian too. I don't speak English very well so forgive me my mistakes.

Welcome here. ;) Watching the list of your favourite players i respect you more :P :D

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Welcome to the forum :wavy: . It is very nice to meet you. I like Polish NT and you - Bulgarian NT, so I think we will get on well :thumbup: Feel free here! :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

czesc kasia :D
    so u are from a little city near krakow? :lol: im now in krakow to spend my holidays for a week. So come by for a beer anytime you like :drink: :lol:

Anyway, welcome here.

• Ciao kasiak! Welcome to the forum. :wavy:

• Część, Kasiu! Witamy na forum :)

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"