hello from italy

• ciao a tutti sono Alessandro ho 18 anni e vivo a Roma

seguo principalmente il campionato femminile italiano perchè tifo per la scavolini pesaro e la mia pallavolista preferita dopo Francesca Ferretti è Sheilla.

complimenti per il sito e sono sicuro che mi troverò molto bene :drink:

• Ciao Alessandro!
    I'm Italian too. :) But the majority of the forum's members isn't so it's better to write in English. ;)
    Benvenuto!! :thumbsup:

• Ciao Alessandro!
    I'm Italian too. :) But the majority of the forum's members isn't so it's better to write in English. ;)
    Benvenuto!! :thumbsup:

ci provo perchè l'inglese non è il mio forte :rolll:

• Hello, everyone,
    My name is Alessandro I live in Rome and I am 18 years old.

My favorite player is Sheilla and my favorite Team is Scavolini Pesaro

Nice to meet you all.

PS: excuse me if my English is not perfect

• nearly nobody has perfect english here ;) so dont worry, we will understand you anyway. Just try ;)
    So your favourite team is Pesaro hmm .... i guess we will have a nice time discussing the italian league matches, since im rooting for Bergamo :whistle:

• nearly nobody has perfect english here ;) so dont worry, we will understand you anyway. Just try ;)
    So your favourite team is Pesaro hmm .... i guess we will have a nice time discussing the italian league matches, since im rooting for Bergamo :whistle:

:rolll: :rolll: I love Pesaro

However I like so much Bergamo :thumbsup:

• Hi! :wavy: Nice to meet you here!

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• hello :)
    Pesaro?? good choice . i dont have my favourite club team i support Polish players and Pessaro will have one this year :) the coolest player of them all :P i hope they will win this year and SKowronska will improve under Ze roberto commands . they have so strong squad with great players and coach. it will be Pessaro year . i support Novara as well and Santeramo :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• hello :)
    Pesaro?? good choice . i dont have my favourite club team i support Polish players and Pessaro will have one this year :) the coolest player of them all :P i hope they will win this year and SKowronska will improve under Ze roberto commands . they have so strong squad with great players and coach. it will be Pessaro year . i support Novara as well and Santeramo :)

hi!
    we also hope well because I see in Bergamo a good team

• Pesaro.....It's my favorite club......

Welcome.. :drink:

• Are you interested in men's volleyball? You live in Rome so do you like M. Roma Volley?

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• hi nice to meet you!!