Hello from Taiwan!!!

• Hi!
    I am here now! :D
    copra from Taiwan!
    Justyna told me here. And it's so happy to see a whole new place about volleyball, especially for men's volleyball. After all there is not easy to find a forum about men's volleyball!
    I would like to say! Good for you!!! Justyna and Nastja!
    :)

• Quote from "copra"

Hi!
    I am here now! :D
    copra from Taiwan!
    Justyna told me here. And it's so happy to see a whole new place about volleyball, especially for men's volleyball. After all there is not easy to find a forum about men's volleyball!
    I would like to say! Good for you!!! Justyna and Nastja!
    :)

hello copra :bye:
    im really happy that u are here now :good:
    hope you will like it, and if u have any ideas how to make this site better, feel free to mention ur ideas, we appreciate it :)

see you around here :D

• Quote from "nastja"

hello copra :bye:
    im really happy that u are here now :good:
    hope you will like it, and if u have any ideas how to make this site better, feel free to mention ur ideas, we appreciate it :)

see you around here :D

I like here, really. You have thought all the relative topics about volleyball and try you best to attract members' attention.
    In European, volleyball have been very popular. That's far beyond what we get in Asian. You provide a good place to let more people know all the Europen volleyball news. We could obtain them just in English.

As for new ideas, I am not sure it's convenient for you to change the forum setting according to different festival or different big matches. For example, Christmas is coming!!! Maybe you could add some icons or pictures about Christmas. Indesit European Champions League was held. Maybe we could use some flash to tell members updates match results.

• Quote from "Godina"

oh god.....
    i come from taiwan too
    copra~where are you come from~
    他鄉遇故知

Hi! Nice to meet you here!
    I am from Fengyuan. And you?
    How did you find here?

• Quote from "Bartek"

Hello Copra. Your country is under pressure by China is it true?

I like Taiwan. But I would suggest that we should discuss topics related to volleyball. I think that would be more approriate.