Ni Hao Konnichiwa hello from Hong Kong

• Hello everyone

myname is benjamin from hong kong 20 years old

i really like volleyball and particularly i like itlaian female and male team, and polish female team

i am going to montreux to watch the montreux masters 2009 and then going to turino

i have been to europe before ....uk spain france italy switzerland germany liechenstein and austria

i hope i can meet some friends here maybe join together go to montreux and turino...by the way i will stay in altdort ( near fluelen), SUI in june

• by the way i can speak cantonese english japanese and mandarin

• Hi :wavy: Nice to meet you here.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• by the way i can speak cantonese english japanese and mandarin

First of all, welcome to Inside Volley.

Second, I noticed you speak Japanese. I have been searching for an email address to contact Descente regarding the volleyball uniforms and shoes. I found a Descente in the US but they only have the rights to sell equipment for cycling and skiing. They did not have a contact in Japan to write about volleyball.

If you get a chance, can you look around the Descente website Descente Japan and see if they provide email addresses for contacts?

Thank you very much.