Hello from Sweden

• Hello, I'm a swedish guy who called 'Emil'. First of all,i'd like to say hello to everyone. hehe~ should I say guten tag,bonjour,ciao ! well, Volleyball isn't a popular sport in sweden as you know. so there's a hardness to watch volleyball. but i'm really into volleyball afterward i've watched a match from 2007 european championship. the first match i have watched was poland's match which against the netherlands. it really impressed me. well,I just wanna say hello to everyone ^^

btw, my favourite players are margareta kozuch,maren brinker,saskia hippe and angelina grun(GER),eleonora lo bianco,martina guiggi,simona gioli and enrica merlo(ITA),kasia skowronska,lena dziekiewicz,milena sadurek,milena rosner(POL),sheilla castro(BRA),manon flier,debby stam,kim staelens(NED),maiko kano(JPN) and stuff...haha I have got load of favourite players.

thankyou very much to you all :) tack(it means thanks in swedish)!

• Welcome to the forum, Emil! :drink: :wavy:

• Hi Emil!
    Very good choice of favorite players ;)

• Hello, I think you are the first Swedish user :) :wavy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Welcome to the forum emil. :drink:

• Hi Emil :wavy: It's very nice to meet you here. Enjoy the forum.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................