Hello from China

• Hello, I'm a Chinese guy who namesderik”. I’m very appreciated to have the chance to share the happiness and fun that volleyball brings to us.When I was 12,I first watched volleyball match on TV ,and from then on I like this game very much. In my high school, I choose volleyball as my main subject in physical education class. But to my disappointment I don’t have strong body to play as a hitter ,so I choose to play as a setter. And now I have graduated from university, I still play volleyball in my spare time, but don’t play well, just as the way of body training and for fun

I like both men volleyball team and women volleyball. Such as Russian men volleyball team and Russian women volleyball team, Chinese men volleyball team and Chinese women volleyball team, Poland men volleyball team, Serbia men volleyball team and Serbia women volleyball team and so on.
    Finally, nice meeting all of you here!

• Welcome and enjoy. :)

• Hi, it is nice to see you here :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Welcome to the forum ! :wavy:

• Hi there! It's really cool to have you here! :drink:

But i'm actually disappointed you don't like bulgarian national team - men and women. :mad:

I'm jus' kiddin'. Have a pleasant trip through our forum! :flower: