Hello from Bavaria

• My name is Luchesar and I am very close to Bavaria - Bulgaria.

I am a fan of volleyball since 1994, and my favorite teams are Bulgaria, Cuba and Brazil. The first two - because of their athletes, the last - because of their creativity

Players: Lubo Ganev, Huantorena, Simon Aties Roberlandy (The best middle-blocker in the world for me), Andrei Jekov (the best setter for bad balls - from negative reception, his setting from ugly positions is form of art), Strashimira Filipova (one of the best female blockers), Giba, because he is the teacher...

I have good experience with people from Poland (I was in Orebro in 2007 under Erasmus and I met them there ), and I hope you will have nice chat with me :)

• Welcome to the forum, Luchesar ! :wavy:

• Thank you very much :)

• Hello, Luchesar. First, i thought you were German (Bavaria - land in Germany :D )

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Nice to see you here!!! :wavy:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Welcome! Have fun and enjoy the forum.

• Thank you very much :) As I said, the differences between Bavaria and Bulgaria are small - only a few letters :lol:

Благодаря ви, момчета :)

• Thank you very much :flower:

• Hey, welcome to the forum!! I'm glad you have good memories of Poland :)

• I have good memories from Polish people :) Very warm and friendly :drink: