Hello from Poland

• Hi, my name is Piotr, 30 years old (well, almost), and i come from Zgierz in central Poland.

I'm interested in volleyball, of course, since I'm on this forum, but besides that I like pretty much all of the other sports, be it football (soccer), rugby, track and field, biathlon, curling, or any other you can think of :D . By "like" I mean watching and cheering, because I really suck at doing them , although I play football a little (rather poorly) and I swim from time to time (not to good either) ;) .

About other interests: I am a historian working currently on a doctoral thesis abut a Peace Treaty with Japan after a second world war (well, the topic is little wider but I spare you the details :D ) . So that mean I'm interested in history and The Land of The Rising Sun. Besides that i like stuff like anthropology, physics, genetics, and so on, of course not on a professional level. Generally I can say that i like to know and understand things ;) .

Coming back to volleyball I can say that i like all the Polish Teams, as for other I'm not constant, my cheering depends on circumstances. For instance i like Finland NT (men) as underdogs, Brazil NT as the best team which is really fun to watch and Germany NT because the are coached by Raul Lozano ;) (Raul, I will never forget Japan '06 :D ). I can feel sympathy towards pretty much all the teams, maybe besides Russia ;) .

• Hey Piotr, welcome to the board!!! I've been a member for a while now, but I had a huuuuge break in posting here. I kind of forgot how awesome the forum is - it's always so much fun to talk to other volleyball fans in the world! :) I hope you have fun here!!