Hello from Peru

• Hi everybody, I'm MiguelNR and I live in Lima, Peru.

I've been reading this forum since 2007 but today I decided submit here. I didn't do it long time ago because I speak spanish and my english is no so good as I wish, that is the reason why I submit today. ^^

I hope you can help me with my english, thanks a lot. :wavy:

• Welcome to the forum, Miguel ! :wavy:

I think that your English will improve a lot, by reading posts and having conversations with the other members :)

• Welcome! :wavy:
    First things, which come to my mind when I think of Peru are: Mario Vargas Llosa, Teofilo Cubillas, Hernan Rengifo, Cuzco and great female volleyball in the past, of course :thumbsup:
    Have a nice stay on this forum!

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Thank you so much!

¡Gracias por la bienvenida! :thumbsup:

Welcome! :wavy:
    First things, which come to my mind when I think of Peru are: Mario Vargas Llosa, Teofilo Cubillas, Hernan Rengifo, Cuzco and great female volleyball in the past, of course :thumbsup:
    Have a nice stay on this forum!

That's right! We had a great volleyball team in the past ( olympic silver medallist 1988 ) and right now we are trying to go back stronger than before... I hope so.

• Welcome to the forum, Miguel ! :wavy:

I think that your English will improve a lot, by reading posts and having conversations with the other members :)

Thanks a lot! I'm completely sure my English will improve... :teach: :olympia:

• Hola! Bienvenido al foro. Otro hispanohablante :win:

Welcome!

Muchas gracias mi estimado.
    ¡Y que viva la madre patria! Yo también apoyo a España, me gustaron los partidos que hicieron en el Campeonato Europeo Femenino.
    Espero sigan mejorando.

¡Saludos! :thumbup: