Hello from Argentina!!!!!!!!!

• Hey eveybody!!! I'm a setter, and for a long period of time i played in europe!!!! Now i'm playing the ACLAV tournament and let me just tell you it is soooo diferent from what i was acostumed. Long bus trip are killing my very bones!!!!!! But it's good to be home!!!

• Yeah, playing in Poitiers and then ACLAV is a very big difference jajajaj, pero buena suerte cabron

and enjoy the forum, it's a really good one

Hey eveybody!!! I'm a setter, and for a long period of time i played in europe!!!! Now i'm playing the ACLAV tournament and let me just tell you it is soooo diferent from what i was acostumed. Long bus trip are killing my very bones!!!!!! But it's good to be home!!!

You have played for Poitiers?!? Great :thumbsup:

• Yeah I played in Poitiers (2008/2009), now I'm far south and we went down aginst UPCN last weekend!! Junior (a brazilian marked 17points) and Porporato were outstanding!! (20-25, 18-25 y 18-25. ) :down:

Now we are faceing a long trip to Sta fe, like 28/32hours ride and counting!!!

Thank you all of you for your welcoming!!!! :D

• I'm recorerying of a calf injury was the good news in the last hours, given that I've had carried the pain in games before the start of the playoffs. :mad:

And now we are facing the 3th out of 5 matches of playoff!!!!!!!!!!!!! against UPCN (Demian González, Joel, Junior, Gustavo Poporatto, Leonardo Patti, Suguinha y Sebastián Garrocq (Líbero). :box: a tough team and very solid formation.

Luckyly we are playing at home (bus ride fee!!!!!!!!!!!!!) jajajajja

On Wednesday, 3 to 21 in the Municipal Gymnasium No. 1 will face in the third game of the key, while on Friday, 5 will be played the fourth "child" of the quarterfinal series. If necessary fifth match will be on Monday 8 in San Juan. :win:

Wish us luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!