Hello from Israell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gurii is that you??? I thougt you would, i do the math and when i read your posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God i'm happy that you are still playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happen to your calf? I thought it was your back that ache every now and then. :mad:

But anyways you are a great setter and everyting is going to be fine. I've heard that maybe you would be coming around next season... I'm looking forward to it. Good luck tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :win:

I'm really hoping for it!!!! this is a tough league and you travel under harsh conditions!!! But anyways we are playing the playoff and luckyly it will end up soon enough to keep my back in one piece!!! And get back to the outside world!!! :thumbup: we play agains UPCN 2nite!!!! wish us luck and congrats on the championship!!!!! :wavy:

• Hello Papa!!!!

Even we played a tight match we fell against UPCN again.

Hey I've herd you won the games cup!!! High Congrats!!!!!!!!! UPCN took the match with partial 23-25, 25-15, 21-25 and 23-25. The Brazilian UPCN Joel was the top scorer of the match with 23 points, while Miguel Garcia, 18pts.

Anyways we still got chances next friday!! I'll keep you posted!! :drink:

• Too bad!! but from what I know the last four finalists Bolivar, UPCN, Gigantes del sur y Formosa they are the favorites as for the last couple of seasons, so...
    Well about the injury you are suffer from... we have here some miracle workers phycisians you would be able to consult once you are here, why don't you send me your latest tests results so I willl forward them to him?

And don't you worry too much, left it behind and face a fresh start, do all over!!! It's gonna be fine!!! :super:

• Hiya back!!!

Well, we are out. Enough for the season (heading back home). Regards next season I hope we could see each other Tel Aviv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About my scan here are my tests results, please forward them to this phycisian!!!

RML study lumbosacral spine without contrast.
    Retrolisthesis degenerative spondylolisthesis L5 on S1 with disc seudoprocidencia ring and bilateral reductions in diameters.
    Moderate facet hypertrophy after L4 L5 and L5-S1 bilaterally.
    nerve compression causing significant loss of strength or progressive, or pain radiating to legs

Estudio RML columna vertebral lumbosacra sin contraste.Espondilolistesis degenerativa retrolistesis L5 sobre S1 con seudoprocidencia del anillo discal y reducciones en los diámetros bilaterales. Moderadas hipertrofias facetarias posteriores L4 L5 y L5 S1 Bilaterales.compresión nerviosa causando pérdida de fuerza importante o progresiva, o dolor irradiado a las piernas

Hopefully i'll be injuries free for next championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou a lot!!! :wavy:

• Hey,

I'm from Tel-Aviv, there's just one team here and they actually have an Argentinian setter called Nico Efron, but I guess havin another good Argentinan setter here would be interesting, that's an article I found about the Israeli league: http://www.volleycountry.com/volleyball-country/israel.html