Hello from Holland

• Don't think I ever did this. I'm from Holland. I've been playing volleyball for about 15 years and have always been a fan of professional volleyball. I am 29 years old (1981).

• Hi Rogier, very nice meeting you!

I wont say welcome, cause I guess you are already part of inside volley family...hehehehehehe

For me always a pleasure to meet dutch people...love Holland!! ^^

• Hello Rogier!

I already read a lot of your posts before, and I must say you have a strong opinion about certain players in particular (je neemt geen blad voor de mond hehe) !

Hopefully we can celebrate a lot with our National Teams this summer :D

• Yeah I guess I'm a little critical at times :P Thanx for the welcoming, I always enjoy this forum. I think we have a nice vibe around, despite us not agreeing all that often :P

• Hello, Rogier. My name is Luchesar or Lachezar. I've been drinking beer since 18 years old :D
    I am always glad to chat with you :)

Do you want to share some data for your volleyball experience - height, jump, position, club or so? :set:

• Hello, Rogier. My name is Luchesar or Lachezar. I've been drinking beer since 18 years old :D
    I am always glad to chat with you :)

Do you want to share some data for your volleyball experience - height, jump, position, club or so? :set:

190cm, club: SvU student club, outside attacker and sometimes diagonal.. the league I play in is not high enough to registre jump height, so I have no idea. The level I play at is somewhere in the middle between the lowest and the heighest in my country. I'm a fairly alround player, with a half decent jump serve. When I was young, people thought I was talented enough to play at a high level, but that soon changed when I stop progressing. Last year at age 27 my progress all of a sudden started back up again and now I probably could move up a league level again if I so wished.

I'm very fanatic about volleyball.. not so much as I used to be though, slowly it's becoming more like a hobby, rather than an obsession.

• Thank you, Rogier, but you are being modest, I think :)
    Do you like to play with the block or you prefer power play in attack?

• Hello Rogier!
    Nice to meet you here.... Some years ago I was one of the most crazy fan about your NT)))) Now i have some friends: Misha Latuhihin, Albert Cristina, Bas van de Goor ))))) It was great team!!

• Raylight: I like to play power. I've been known to try to kill every set, regardless of the quality of the set, also I used to have a reputation for hitting balls wide (very far) and I also enjoy a reputation for hitting with a lot of power... That's all becoming less and less though, beach volleyball has taught me a lot of shots and tips etc.

Lesiika: yeah those were the days eh? The players you named were amazing and also very good a nice people, especially Bas van de Goor. Our currently national team is starting to become better and better too though :) Where you from?