Kisses from Poland!

• Hi volley-maniacs!
    I'm from Poland. I loved volleyball since I was a child and I train this discipline from comfort of my home sitting on the sofa in front of TV box and watching volley games. I'm not a couch potato, don't you think something like that :D I prefer watching volleyball than playing because I'm not good at all. Last time I tried to play a ball winded up on a tree because of me so the match must be suspended for few minutes. Most people was amused because of this situation but not a person who must climb on the tree to get the ball back.
    Anyway, volleyball is still one of the closest things for my heart. So I will be here, on this fantastic website, quite often. Seriously. I have a tendency to sharing my emotions with other people. I watch a match and I usually have a lot to say. Something like broadcaster.
    Oh, I wrote a lot of words already. Again. Thanks for reading every single word. You must be a really patient person :D
    "See" you soon! :wavy:

• Hi bella! Good to see another polish member here! :D I love ur avatar and I totally share ur feelings about playing volleyball ;) I also prefer watching it than playing :D Enjoy ur staay!!!

• Greetings,Earth woman :thumbsup:

• Welcome to this great forum !! :flower:

• Welcome dear :mirror: Nice to see you here, I hope you'll enjoy :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................