Hello from Texas, USA

• Hi all,

My name is Denise, and I'm just a mom of a volleyball player, who aspires to play pro one day. I teach French and my husband, who is 6'9" played basketball in college, teaches business and coaches high school basketball. We are proud parents of 6 children: Ryan-26, Miranda-24, Nathan-22 and our 6'5" offensive lineman at UTEP, Carly-deceased, Collin-18 (an Evangel Univ. football player), and Molly-16, who has verbally committed to UT. I just wanted to say HI, good luck to all the teams out there, and I'll be checking in now and then.

Hook 'Em!
    :wavy:
    D.

• Welcome VBaller5 :wavy:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wow lots of information there

• Hi all,

Molly-16, who has verbally committed to UT.

D.

Molly Mccage?

Welcome!

You know what, you're daugher is a very good volleyball player. I've seen some of her clips over youtube and I think she can be a very dominating middle attacker/blocker. Lucky get for UT. For those who do not know, UT is University of Texas, the school where Destinee Hooker came from.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)