Hey from Estonia

• Hello,

I'm Martin from Estonia. I'm 19 years old, turning 20 in the beginning of next year. I've played volleyball for 11 years now.

I just finnished school and I'm now attending university in the capital city of Estonia.

At the moment i have the chance of playing volleyball only 1 day of the week. Last season it was 5 days a week :D but now I'm not really in a team anymore.

So yeah, i'll be trying to find a team or put together one.

That's probably all i can think of right now so yeah, any questions are welcomed ;)

• Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay here! :drink:

Can you tell us which teams do you support - both on club and national level?

• Yeah :)

I support Tallinna Selver on club level. It's a team in Estonias capital. It plays in the Masters League that involves 3 countries - Estonia-Latvia-Lithuania(all though i don't know if Lithuanias teams will be playing this season). Tallinna Selver has won all the titles the past few years.

On national level i support Estonia ofcourse :D We just got our pass to the European Championships by beating the Netherlands. But on a larger scale i would say Argentina, Italy and Brazil.(in that order)

• I hate you, because of you, Holland isn't going to the European Championships! :P Kidding!!! Welcome to this forum! Estonia is a cool volleyball country and deserve to be at ECH!

• Ofcourse we do :D

But yeah, i am a big fan of the Holland team. Well i used to be even bigger.

Few years ago, when the European Cham. qualifiers were in my home town, I was assigned to the Netherlands team to be a guide of some sort. Even though i really didn't have to do much work and just got to hang out with the team :D

I got Robert Horstink's shirt out of it too :)

But yeah, that year we may had lost :D but not this year. We've got some nice junior players in the team now. Like Venno and Kivisild.