Hi this is Damla From Turkey!

• hehe hoşgeldin, hakkaten ya hem iyi servis atan hem manşet alan hem top öldüren oyuncu fazla yok sende o az oyunculardan biri olursun umarım :)

• It is nice to see our talented star Damla in inside-volley :super: Welcome Damla to forum.Good luck in both competitions (YWCH + YECH)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Hey! Awesome and good luck with yourvolleyball! How many times a week do you train?

• Welcome =)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Congratulations for the winner and the MVP awards Damla!!!! :super: :super:

• Congratulations for both the title and the individual awards, Damla! :thumbup:
    I'm afraid that in the upcoming future on several occasions your talent will give me reasons to cry... :roll:

• Congratulation

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Congarts best captain and the most MVP of all WCH's :)) hope to see you in Ankara!

• Nice to see you here, Damla...

Hope you both enjoy forums and interactions.

You are the future of Turkish Volleyball, hope we shall be your fans, soon.

• Congratulations Damla !! Süpersin !! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)