Hello World - from Brazil

• Hi everybody!!!

My name is Paulo, 25 years, Brazilian guy and fan of volleyball (the sport...not only a team or a player).

The history: im watching the matches more intensive a 2-3 years ago, especially the italian and brazilian league. After watched the italian/brazilian teams, i watched the European and World Clubs Tournament, with Victoria (Vicca) Rava and RC Cannes. In the same time, seeing Brazil NT (Women and Men), Urbino and Busto Arsizio, Sport Recife (this team is out of brazilian superliga, but its the my football club :P ), CEV championship, South America Tournament, GrandPrix, World Cup...and saw aleatory championships and tournaments changed me to a fan of the volleyball... today, I prefer to record matches of volley (3 years ago, i recorded football eheheheh)

In this years, im looking for sites, multimedia, forums, communities, and more information, because in dont know many people near of my local that liked of volley A LOT to have a conversation with me (my friends know about brazilian or italian football, only :S ).

Visiting offical sites leagues, newspapers websites, volley dedicated sites...and find de inside-volley forum, with informs/discussion about many leagues, teams and players (in that site, i could find fans e posts about Neslihan Darnel, turkish player, that i have a amazed surprise in Japan World Cup... shes a the best player to me, (off course).

Well, thats all folks !!! eheheh

PS1: AH!!! If you wanna information about superliga (brazilian league), regionals brazilians leagues, Brazil NT or something about the country.. i will try answer to you :D

PS: sorry, but my english is )(@#&%#)$(*&@!#_)( :P

CAZÁ, CAZÁ, CAZÁ, A TURMA MESMO BOA, É MESMO DA FUZACÁ, SPORT ! SPORT! SPORT !!!!! :cup:

• Welcome to the forum, Paulo :drink: :flower: Nice to welcome a new member of the Brazilian community here :)

After reading your story, I presume you will enjoy this forum ;)

By the way, there's nothing wrong with your English :win:

• Welcome Paulo :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thank you, guys. I really enjoy the forum a lot now :D

CAZÁ, CAZÁ, CAZÁ, A TURMA MESMO BOA, É MESMO DA FUZACÁ, SPORT ! SPORT! SPORT !!!!! :cup: