• Hello, nice to meet you. I already know you

• Did You see Me in the 2010 Mister World Contest?

haha, unfortunately I did not. But I know you because you are one of Kasia's famous opponents. Nice to know you.

It could be fun!

• haha, unfortunately I did not. But I know you because you are one of Kasia's famous opponents. Nice to know you.

Which have I number on Skowronska's Fan Black List?

• Which have I number on Skowronska's Fan Black List?

Dear Bartek, you are the best black-listed ever!

It's said that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. Your keen interests in Kasia show true love for her actually! :drink:

• Dear Bartek, you are the best black-listed ever!

It's said that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. Your keen interests in Kasia show true love for her actually! :drink:

Indifference often expresses more criticism than the overt reluctance ...

• Indifference often expresses more criticism than the overt reluctance ...

Whatever you say is fine! Actually I like your tone of irony... Good to know you! :)

• Means that You want to meet Me closer.. don't You?

Well, I guess you belong to the "feel-good" type of person... I do want to meet you! Can you fly from Cape of Good Hope to China so that you can meet me? :lol:

• Oh You hurted Me very deep.. Are You happy of that?

Oh, I am sooooooooo Soooooooooorry to hurt your feelings... ;( Please don't be upset, I don't mean it :heart:

• I want to change place job to bigger city and I gave proclamation where I wrote that I am Man. Today I have phone.

Me- Please
    Woman- Good Morning. Are You Mister maybe Woman?
    Me- I'm Man
    Woman- Are You looking job maybe for Woman?
    Me- No for Me like has been written in pro.
    Woman- I'm sorry I'm looking for Woman

• Everything everything disappeared. My PC died. Music, videos, matches, documents which I collected since 2004 deleted.

But the most important- International Volleyball Game results, 5 Cups, in one 41 editions in others per 19 deleted. And what will I show now My grandchildrens? I haven't choose now. I may not have children in future.

• Everything everything disappeared. My PC died. Music, videos, matches, documents which I collected since 2004 deleted.

But the most important- International Volleyball Game results, 5 Cups, in one 41 editions in others per 19 deleted. And what will I show now My grandchildrens? I haven't choose now. I may not have children in future.

are you serious ? Why not burn them in DVDs

• are you serious ? Why not burn them in DVDs

I thought what for? And now I have.

My mate install new disc but I must everything install again. Good that I have on phone music 10 gb so I have what I like :) but 6 gb music lost.