Greets from Bulgaria =]]

• Hi, guys! I'm Ralitsa and I'm from Bulgaria! I play volleyball from 2 years and I can't imagine my life without practice this sport! In my city I play in the city team and in the school team. If you have any questions - ask me! And I'm sorry if I have mistakes ... :lol:

• Hi Ralitsa.. Welcome to the forum :wavy:

Nice to see members of the our neighboring countries ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Hello, Ralitsa :) I hope you will have a nice time here! Btw, you mentioned you play in your hometown. Which city is it? If it's a secret, you don't have to share, I am just curious.. :)

• Hello, Ralitsa :) I hope you will have a nice time here! Btw, you mentioned you play in your hometown. Which city is it? If it's a secret, you don't have to share, I am just curious.. :)

I prefer not to say :lol: Sorry .. I see you're from BG too .. Where do you live and play? (You don't have to say if you don't want to :) )

• Hello Ralitsa :wavy: Is this your name? I think it's very beautiful and catchy.
    Anyway, share with us your love to volleyball :D

• Hello Ralitsa :wavy: Is this your name? I think it's very beautiful and catchy.
    Anyway, share with us your love to volleyball :D

Thank you! I love my name! It's a name of a flower. :rose: I can show you some pictures from my practices ... Do you want to? :)

• Yeah it would be nice to see.
    I don't know how to translate name of this flower to my language but I'm sure it must be very beautiful flower ;)

• I prefer not to say :lol: Sorry .. I see you're from BG too .. Where do you live and play? (You don't have to say if you don't want to :) )

You can see it yourself, it's not a secret, all you need is written below my avatar ;)

• I don't know too :lol: So .. My pictures:

Soo ... What do you guys think?

• Welcome to the forum, Ralitsa :wavy: Nice pictures by the way :drink: :drink:

• Impressive jump :D I envy you. I love volleyball so much and I have been always dreaming I am a real volley player.
    Keep growing Ralitsa :thumbsup:

• Welcome!))) This year I knew Bulgraia closer due to Eva Yaneva:))) I even made some martenica for her:) When you see her, tell hello from me;)))
    Nice photos :rose:

• WoW! Thak you for the compliment! My jump might be good but my height .. Last summer I was 165 cm In the autumn - 166 cm and now - 166.5 ... Isn't that just for laughing!!! :lol: Hey, why don't you get start to go to practices?

Welcome!))) This year I knew Bulgraia closer due to Eva Yaneva:))) I even made some martenica for her:) When you see her, tell hello from me;)))
    Nice photos :rose:

If I see her .. I don't have plans to go to the wemen matches but if I do and if I don't forget - I will ;)