Krasnodar, Russia

• Hi, everyone! I've just discovered your great forum and what a pitty that I haven't done it earlier! My name is Slava, I'm from Krasnodar in South of Russia. I don't get a lot of opportunities to play the game but I surely have some experience in loving it as I recall myself watching and enjoying 1986 women world's and I was 6 y.o. back then) I mostly watch womens matches and you know the reason - volleygirls are so fantastic! Of course I support Russians but also appreciate Japanese, Italians and all the other beautiful ladies, there're so many colours in volleyball. It was such a pleasure to share a couple of words with Leo lo Bianco then Bergamo played here this winter - she's the greatest! I enjoy watching Italian league on tv especially with Consuelo Mangifesta as commentator) It's such a delight so find forum with so many devoted volley-fans from all over the world! Vsem privet!!!

• Hi!! Welcome to this great forum!! :wavy: :wavy: :wavy: :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Hi, Slava :wavy:
    I hope you will visit us very often. You have a wonderful team which I hope I'll finally see live. It was a pleasure to watch winning Russia on this year's World Leauge :drink:
    Kisses :flower:

• Hello, have a nice time :drink:

• Thanks alot, guys. I will do my best to provide you with some useful information.

• Privet Slava!!! Good to see another Russian user here! :drink:
    Greets from Russian enthusiast :D

• Welcome to the forum, Slava :win: :drink: :flower: