Volleyball Lover from Antalya, Turkey

• Nice to be here to follow what's going on in Volleyball world and to keep in touch with you who are also fond of this enchanting sport!

• Hello :wavy:
    Welcome on the best website about volleyball :thumbsup:
    Enjoy your stay and write a lot!

• Hello to Turkey :wavy:

Welcome to the forum :drink: Have a great time here :win:

• Thanks For Your Hospitality but I am planning to stay soooo long!
    We look like a minority compared with Polland members... But I am surprised about the lack of Okuniewska in most of the Polish Members' favourite players! She changes the direction of the game.
    Sakoda and Kozuch also impressed me in FIVB.
    Can anyone explain me how Serbia (with that physics) was successful versus USA?
    Thank you...

• Welcome!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Thanks Justyna and Loca!

• What a coincidance! Someone keen on Voleyball in Antalya?
    Great! Hope to continue communication and also cooperation against So many Polish people! Kidding :)
    I love Poland and Polish people...
    They are beautiful mentally, physically and they are really gentle.
    Sometimes I am talking too much, I know.
    I shutted up :)

Great! Hope to continue communication and also cooperation against So many Polish people! Kidding :)

Oh, don't worry, we like to talk too ;-)
    And nice to hear such a words about us, I mean, polish people :lol:

Oh, what a sweety you are! :D It seems like you really met some good Polish people :D WEIRD :what: :lol: Just kidding :D
    Obviously I agree with everything you said- we're veeeeeeeery beautiful, especially mentally, as you pointed out! :D I absolutely love our beautiful mental defeats! :roll:
    Gentle...are we gentle? Can you explain it to me? It's kinda interesting :D
    Anyway, huuuuuuuuuuuugsssss from crazy Polish volleyball fan! Enjoy your stayyy! :drink: Greetings from sunny Poland! :flower:

Sweet! You have BIG kiss from Poland :heart:
    Shame I never met any person from Turkey. I mean, live, you know. Eye-to-eye contact, those stuff. Oh, man... I'm mumbling again :aww: Sorry :D
    Anyway, I'm pleased to hear such good words about Poles. You seem to be very nice. And I love nice people.
    Ok. Just stop talking, stop talking :aww:
    Greetings :wavy:

• Oh, don't worry, we like to talk too ;-)
    And nice to hear such a words about us, I mean, polish people :lol:

If you also like to talk, then this is a good fortune, a very good one! :)

• Oh, what a sweety you are! :D It seems like you really met some good Polish people :D WEIRD :what: :lol: Just kidding :D
    Obviously I agree with everything you said- we're veeeeeeeery beautiful, especially mentally, as you pointed out! :D I absolutely love our beautiful mental defeats! :roll:
    Gentle...are we gentle? Can you explain it to me? It's kinda interesting :D
    Anyway, huuuuuuuuuuuugsssss from crazy Polish volleyball fan! Enjoy your stayyy! :drink: Greetings from sunny Poland! :flower:

Gosh!!! I have to confess that I am a little bit scared about what you call "beautiful mental defeats"

The most scary part is that you love them!!! :sos: "Should I stay or should I go?"

Explanation on gentleness of dear Polish people: (with a question) While we are talking face-to-face, who can see your face better? You? Or me? If you can not answer this question, please feel free to ask me for further explanation! :)

Very best wishes...