I just realized I never wrote a post here.

• So... It's kinda awkward. I've been here in this forum since, like 2007, but didn't register until 2010.(Actually I had had an account before but I lost it)
    But thanks god, here's for "introducing myself" but for newcomers so that I'm allowed to write this post finally.

I don't think I really need to introduce myself to you guys... I'm a zealot for volleyball, totally in love with German girls (esp. Maggie Kozuch) and desperately obsessed with Polish men's NT as well as these awesome Polish fans. I'm Chinese and China women's NT is always our pride, even though they're going through a tough time, I and my countrymen will never forget the best memory they brought to us :) . Besides, I also like men's NT of Germany, Argentina and France.

Eh.. I'd like to share something around me recently. I just finished my TOEFL test but I messed it up, and it happened when Poland were demolished by Russia in the last day of Hubert Wagner Memorial. However, I wish everything goes better and better. I want a surprise, from both ECh and my TOEFL ;)

• Funny to welcome you here since we had a lot of small conversations already but, anyway, WELCOME! :wavy:
    Nice to have in China someone who love our fantastic guys who last time screwed a little bit but it doesn't really matter :D
    I guess you already enjoy your stay but I wish you to enjoy it even more ;)

• Hello Martee, old friend :drink: :D
    Yes! Let's hope our guys will make a nice suprise on ECh and good luck with your test!!!

• Hello!! :lol: And now I got my answer to "but where do you came from", and why you know about chinese food! :rolll:

BTW, I'm really courious about two things, if you don't mind :whistle: : why the Australian NT (I think is the first time I know about someone not Australian that follow them!), and... how do you write your name/nickname in chinese?? :gone: :D

Edit: and I wish you the best about your TOEFL result!! :super:

• Hello!! :lol: And now I got my answer to "but where do you came from", and why you know about chinese food! :rolll:

BTW, I'm really courious about two things, if you don't mind :whistle: : why the Australian NT (I think is the first time I know about someone not Australian that follow them!), and... how do you write your name/nickname in chinese?? :gone: :D

Edit: and I wish you the best about your TOEFL result!! :super:

Thanks for your welcome!
    Eh... I'm 100% sure that I wrote I'm more into Argentina NT in my post. Because one of my friends is a fan of Argentine tennis players such as Del Potro and Nalbandian, who's also interested in Argentine volleyball and we often discussed about them, therefore I became a supporter.
    However, I feel good about Austrilian too. Actually I just dislike Asian teams.

About my nickname, as you see, "Martee" has the similar pronunciation to my Chinese nickname written as "马蹄", I mean otherwise who will pick this kinda name, "Martee" seems to be a kindergarten child's name. :D The meaning of my nickname is horsehoof. The first character "马", which is same as our MB "Ma" Yunwen's family name, means horse. And the second character "蹄" means hoof. I picked a "horsehoof" nickname because of my favourite song, one line of the lyrics reads "I finally find you following your melody and footprint of your horse." something like that, it's romantic. ;)

And thank you for your blessing. I don't want take another test any more :S

Eh... I'm 100% sure that I wrote I'm more into Argentina NT in my post. Because one of my friends is a fan of Argentine tennis players such as Del Potro and Nalbandian, who's also interested in Argentine volleyball and we often discussed about them, therefore I became a supporter.

ahahha what I mistake I did!! :lol: :aww:

Then, I perfectly understand you, I LOVE this NT, they are so smart and so young!! Is not a coincidence that Facu and De Cecco are in my dream team :rolll:

Thanks a lot for the explanation about your nickname, I would have never get this meaning by myself!! (actually, I thought it was your name!)

• Thanks for your welcome!

Really? But you're Asiatic... I can't imagine someone who doesn't like japanese volleyball. I love watching girls from Japan in action.
    But you support your NT.

Australia? Hmmmmmm... I have only one name on my mind. Yudin :love:

ahahha what I mistake I did!! :lol: :aww:

Then, I perfectly understand you, I LOVE this NT, they are so smart and so young!! Is not a coincidence that Facu and De Cecco are in my dream team :rolll:

Thanks a lot for the explanation about your nickname, I would have never get this meaning by myself!! (actually, I thought it was your name!)

Not as big as mine. I didn't notice that Martee is from China and later I thought that he is a girl :D

• Really? But you're Asiatic... I can't imagine someone who doesn't like japanese volleyball. I love watching girls from Japan in action.
    But you support your NT.

On the contrary, I feel sick about Asian volleyball. The situation is really complicated.
    First of all, I like the power of volleyball, which is respectively lacking in women's matches. As we all know, even the most offensive ladies' team always play soft attacks, and that's kind of boring. The weak attacking resuts in apparently wonderful defense and long rallies. I would never admit this kind of game is spectacular.
    If the words above harms any women volleyball fans' feeling, I meant nothing offensive. I totally appreciate the girls' hard work, however, which cannot persuade me to love their games.
    Honestly speaking, I watch my beloved teams, such as Germany and China, majorly because I LOVE the girls' beauty. And that's why Maggie is not a outstanding opposite player but I love her so much.
    What is worse, in the realm of men's matches, Asian teams suck very much.
    That's why I myself being a Asian guy don't support Asian teams.

• Yeaaah, If we talk about Martee.
    My mum came to my room yesterday - I was writing with you here.
    - What are you doing? - she asked me.
    - Well... I'm writing.
    - With who? You know, Internet is dangerous.
    - Haha, mum, please, nobody won't find and kill me - I said to her.
    - But with who you're still talking? - she ask loud.
    - With peoples from Inside-volley - it's a page about volleyball. You know, how much I love this sport.
    - Yeah, I know, because I love it, too. But from where they are?
    - Why are you so interested in this? - I asked her angry.
    - I just want to know, I can't?
    - OK, one girl is from Poland, second too, and the third one is a guy from China.
    - Oooh... China... Good. He won't do nothing with you, I guess.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• :cheesy:

• Lol. Definitely, 6 hrs difference is a remarkable distance :lol:

• I just started to laugh when I read "My mum came to my room yesterday". I didn't even have to read on. I was smashed only because the mention of your mom :lol:
    But I'm very glad I calmed down and read more. And when I read it I was smashed like hell :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Aga, could you do me a favour and ask your mum whether she let me put her quotes, dialogues and golden thoughts in my book which I'm going to write? I devote the whole chapter for her :D

• I just started to laugh when I read "My mum came to my room yesterday". I didn't even have to read on. I was smashed only because the mention of your mom :lol:
    But I'm very glad I calmed down and read more. And when I read it I was smashed like hell :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Aga, could you do me a favour and ask your mum whether she let me put her quotes, dialogues and golden thoughts in my book which I'm going to write? I devote the whole chapter for her :D

Nooooooooooooo problem :lol: :thumbsup:

• Damn it. My toefl finally doesn't surprise me.
    So I'm still working on my next toefl test.
    I hate it, hate it, hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :thumbdown:

• Damn it. My toefl finally doesn't surprise me.
    So I'm still working on my next toefl test.
    I hate it, hate it, hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :thumbdown:

I'm so sorry about it. But, hey... don't give up! Life is too beautiful to worry about it. No test cannot ruin this :P
    Sorry for philosophizing but I'm in a good mood for three days. I hope it won't end on Saturday...

• HA,Martee you should know me from another forum. :lol:
    And we support Poland NT together in China. :thumbsup: