I just realized I never wrote a post here.

• HA,Martee you should know me from another forum. :lol:
    And we support Poland NT together in China. :thumbsup:

Wow! Really?
    So nice to see you here, too. Here's the place where I got the most information.
    And the guys here are sooooo great!

• Wow! Really?
    So nice to see you here, too. Here's the place where I got the most information.
    And the guys here are sooooo great!

I know because I've read the posts from you guys.Fantastic!But I just haven't comment on it at all.

• One more fan of polish team? Great :D

Right.
    As a matter of fact, for your information, men's volleyball is not rather popular in China, and most of the fans support China NT only, and some support USA, Brazil, Russia or Italy. Only a few people like Serbia, Poland and other teams.
    So, Poland team have very precious loyal fans from China :)

• Right.
    As a matter of fact, for your information, men's volleyball is not rather popular in China, and most of the fans support China NT only, and some support USA, Brazil, Russia or Italy. Only a few people like Serbia, Poland and other teams.
    So, Poland team have very precious loyal fans from China :)

Nice to hear. So I guess next time I should say Ignaczak they have loyal fans in China :D

• I'm sorry for your exam :( I'm sure you'll pass it eventually! :win:

btw, another Polish NT fan! May be you're rare in China, but not in this forum... so, if there is anything I can do to convince you tu support Italian NT, tell me! :lol: Or may be I can pay you... :lol:

btw, another Polish NT fan! May be you're rare in China, but not in this forum... so, if there is anything I can do to convince you tu support Italian NT, tell me! :lol: Or may be I can pay you... :lol:

Miky, don't bribe fans of our lovely team, don't drag them to the dark side of force :teach:
    :P

You don't need to worry about your NT's popularity in China. Lots of people here don't watch men's volleyball, but they all know Martino. :)

• You don't need to worry about your NT's popularity in China. Lots of people here don't watch men's volleyball, but they all know Martino. :)

Shit. We need a person like Martino in Poland. He attracts too much attention :aww:

• You don't need to worry about your NT's popularity in China. Lots of people here don't watch men's volleyball, but they all know Martino. :)

That's not something I will smile for :( I would prefer if they all know Parodi, Zaytsev, Savani, Mastro etc etc.. :rolll:

bella:

: I'm your fatheeer! So... you're Italian tooo! :cursing:

bella (with and hand less): nuuoooooo! :wall:

• Yeah, I feel sorry for your exam as well, but....don't worry! ECh are coming :D

Oh my god.I'm also a Italian fans,the first team I like actually is Italy in Beijing Olympics. :win:
    I can't control myself to keep my eyes on the Italian.

• That's not something I will smile for :( I would prefer if they all know Parodi, Zaytsev, Savani, Mastro etc etc.. :rolll:

Actually, yes, they're exactly also very well-known as long as you're aware that Serie A is one of the most popular European leagues in China (another is Russia Superleague). So top players in this league such as Kaziyski and players you mentioned always have many followers here.

-------------

Besides, since Rachel is here now, I'm really delighted we could continue some of our conversations, and nicknames and anecdotes here! :D

So, guys, can you imagine that we kept calling Zibi as Batman in our Chinese forum? I owe it to a lovely mistake: the 2009 HWM was the very first match I saw Zibi and due to my carelessness (as always :( ) I misread Zibi's surname. Lol, however, I deadly love this nickname right now, not to mention I would like to regard him as this hero, even though I'm not sure what Zibi would react if he's told this nickname! :rolll:

• So, guys, can you imagine that we kept calling Zibi as Batman in our Chinese forum? I owe it to a lovely mistake: the 2009 HWM was the very first match I saw Zibi and due to my carelessness (as always :( ) I misread Zibi's surname. Lol, however, I deadly love this nickname right now, not to mention I would like to regard him as this hero, even though I'm not sure what Zibi would react if he's told this nickname! :rolll:

Zibi would be happy :D For sure. I mean, who wouldn't be if he was named as one of the greatest superheroes? And Zibi is superhero.
    Anyway, even some people in Poland misspell his name calling him Batman. Actually, when I saw him for the first time I was like "What? Who is he?" and at once I thought that his name was similar to Batman.

• Zibi would be happy :D For sure. I mean, who wouldn't be if he was named as one of the greatest superheroes? And Zibi is superhero.
    Anyway, even some people in Poland misspell his name calling him Batman. Actually, when I saw him for the first time I was like "What? Who is he?" and at once I thought that his name was similar to Batman.

It's a good nickname to be one of the superhero.More funny is that I always say 'Bartman' when I want to say Batman. :D
    Maybe I wish they are the same person. :love: