I just realized I never wrote a post here.

• I'm calling him like that. For me, it's easier, because I have, sometimes, some problems with this 'Bartman' part of his surname :lol: :lol: I don't really know why! :D

• It's a good nickname to be one of the superhero.More funny is that I always say 'Bartman' when I want to say Batman. :D
    Maybe I wish they are the same person. :love:

Well, I prefer Spider-man and Superman much more than Batman (probably because Batman's voice in almost every movie annoy me) and I wouldn't be happy seeing Zibi in this stupid mask because he had too cute face to hide it... But anyway Zibi has superspeed, superstrenght and he can jump veeery high so he is superguy. Even more super than Batman :D

• I don't like Batman at all,but I like Bartman. :roll: Won't you believing,my school asked our students introduce a country each class and my class has drawn out Poland.The first thing appeared in my mind is Bartman. :aww: How crazy I was,then I kept laughing when I having a short test.I hope this is a presage before the European championship.

• I don't like Batman at all,but I like Bartman. :roll: Won't you believing,my school asked our students introduce a country each class and my class has drawn out Poland.The first thing appeared in my mind is Bartman. :aww: How crazy I was,then I kept laughing when I having a short test.I hope this is a presage before the European championship.

Actually, Zibi won't play on ECh. Unluckily.

• Well, I prefer Spider-man and Superman much more than Batman (probably because Batman's voice in almost every movie annoy me) and I wouldn't be happy seeing Zibi in this stupid mask because he had too cute face to hide it... But anyway Zibi has superspeed, superstrenght and he can jump veeery high so he is superguy. Even more super than Batman :D

That convincingly explains why Zibi sometimes spikes the ball super out...

No offense, j-kidding~

• That convincingly explains why Zibi sometimes spikes the ball super out...

No offense, j-kidding~

Yep, it's true :D If he could come back to his powerful service it would be full grazing.

Aha, everybody knows I would come up with Kurek first. :win:
    Interesting course it is. If I were asked to give this speech about Polska, I may not stop till the class is dismissed, and of course, it's all about volleyball.

• Actually, Zibi won't play on ECh. Unluckily.

Easy. Just believe that this superhero is flying to Qutar to rescure the JW-lovers from disappointment by demolishing evil guys such as Matey, who annoyingly seizes too many girls' hearts.
    Happy Ending :cheesy:

• I'm calling him like that. For me, it's easier, because I have, sometimes, some problems with this 'Bartman' part of his surname :lol: :lol: I don't really know why! :D

Better than the "Butter-man".
    This guy needs two pieces of bread to cover him, if so. :rolll:

• As you see, I've changed my profile picture to celebrate another wonderful performance of Poland team.
    But I'm getting feel it's a little wired.
    This picture is taken when Bartek clapped his hands after the match against Russia. He, seemingly, likes to clap hands over his head.
    And now, everytime I look into my profile picture, a feeling comes to me that Bartek is calling a touched-out.

That results in that I smile when I see my profile picture as always, but the reason differs now.

• As you see, I've changed my profile picture to celebrate another wonderful performance of Poland team.
    But I'm getting feel it's a little wired.
    This picture is taken when Bartek clapped his hands after the match against Russia. He, seemingly, likes to clap hands over his head.
    And now, everytime I look into my profile picture, a feeling comes to me that Bartek is calling a touched-out.

That results in that I smile when I see my profile picture as always, but the reason differs now.

Martee is back with his considerations :lol:
    I forgot to tell you how much I like your new avatar although I miss Zibi :P

• Martee is back with his considerations :lol:
    I forgot to tell you how much I like your new avatar although I miss Zibi :P

now you can miss the touched-out boy, because he's now with the sick boy.

again, get well soon, buddy.

• I love your avatar Martee :heart:

You talk about Misiek Kubiak? I'm sure that Zibi is with him in hospital all days and nights :P

• I love your avatar Martee :heart:

You talk about Misiek Kubiak? I'm sure that Zibi is with him in hospital all days and nights :P

... I have to say that you made me feel they have some bromance here.

Speaking of this, I checked information about pyelonephritis. The causes of this disease are: fatigue which results in weaker immunity, which of course definitely matches Kubiak's condition, and urinary mechanical disorders, heredity, and ... unprotected sexual life...

I have to admit that I laughed when I read this, and I wondered if Kubiak had a girlfriend. :lol:

• ... I have to say that you made me feel they have some bromance here.

Speaking of this, I checked information about pyelonephritis. The causes of this disease are: fatigue which results in weaker immunity, which of course definitely matches Kubiak's condition, and urinary mechanical disorders, heredity, and ... unprotected sexual life...

I have to admit that I laughed when I read this, and I wondered if Kubiak had a girlfriend. :lol:

:lol:
    I didn't want to sound it like they have a romance or something like that. I just know how much they like each other and support each other. So I guess Zibi won't leave his friend until he will be ok.
    Actually both, Zibi and Misiek are like free birds with no girlfriends.

• "Ogólnie to nie lubiłem spać jak byłem mały."

:rolll:
    He's my buddy! I love "Tom & Jerry" :D

Yeah, toraypower just have awared me that he has a girlfriend. So I'm surprised now.

• I catch that his favourite story is Tom & Jerry at my first glance...
    That one is ... too childish :)

But he's your buddy too, Martee, 'cause he said that he liked chemistry :P