I just realized I never wrote a post here.

• You mean that you will be out of playing or watching volleyball? I hope you won't disappear from here...
    Anyway, good luck in this new world, Martee :win:

• My first FIVBHeroes card!!!

It's not Bartek or Zibi, but Facu is great!!!

So excited...congratulations! :D

• hey we have similar avatars cool! :drink:

Yeah, main is the NGC 2903 in the constellation of Leo, and yours is the famous NGC 1300 within the Eridanus(If I remember correctly), right? Both of them are barred spiral galaxy. In this sense, quite similar...... :rolll: :rolll: . Do you also like astronomy? :)

• Yeah, main is the NGC 2903 in the constellation of Leo, and yours is the famous NGC 1300 within the Eridanus(If I remember correctly), right? Both of them are barred spiral galaxy. In this sense, quite similar...... :rolll: :rolll: . Do you also like astronomy? :)

no im not, i just used the galax as my avatar because it looks cool :rolll:

• Having supported Polish team for 3 years, I finally got my first autograph of a Polish player - His Eminence Pawel Lech Zagumny.

I would present my great gratitude to my Polish friend Katherine. This is a strong boost for me (you know, a graduate student's life is never easy.)

• gratitude

I envy you so much :mad: :mad: :mad: , but congratulation to you. :obey:

And I want to say Chinese culture is everywhere. :win:

• Happy Spring Festival (Chinese New Year)!!!

This year would be the year of snake, so I baked this cake. ;)

• Ok. This cake just made me hungry. It looks delicious and I don't have at home anything looking same deliciously...

btw. I like your signature. And the song.

• Dear friends in Poland, Italy, and Austria,

As I got my really short period Schengen visa applied, finally I am traveling to Europe and about to experience the best volleyball in the world. Taking advantage of the Thanksgiving break, I would drop by the following cities to enjoy (ideally) four Plusliga/Superliga/Champions League matches!

11/25. Munich, then Wroclaw
    11/26, from Wroclaw to Kedzierzyn-Kozle, and after the match, to Katowice
    Plusliga: ZAKSA KK vs Bydgoszcz
    11/27, Katowice, then Warsaw
    11/28, crazy day, from Warsaw to Belchatow and then to Lodz. Dropping by Belchatow is solely for shopping!
    11/29, Lodz
    Plusliga: Skra Belchatow vs Resovia Rzeszow
    11/30, crazy day #2, Lodz-Warsaw-Innsbruck-Trento
    Superliga: Trento vs Marche
    12/1, Venice and Vienna
    12/2, Vienna and Innsbruck
    CEV CL: Innsbruck vs Skra Belchatow
    12/3, from Innsbruck to Frankfurt and then back to the States.

I wish to meet as many friends there as possible! If you think there's a chance that we could meet up during my journey, feel free to contact me and let's make it happen!

• Sounds so great, Martee! Especially being on Skra - Resovia match in Łódź is going to be sth very special :rolleyes: I would like to be there! It's gonna be one hard fighting for tickets, I guess :whistling: Right now I have no idea what will be next day and even next hour, not saying where I will be next month :D

• Sounds so great, Martee! Especially being on Skra - Resovia match in Łódź is going to be sth very special :rolleyes: I would like to be there! It's gonna be one hard fighting for tickets, I guess :whistling: Right now I have no idea what will be next day and even next hour, not saying where I will be next month :D

Yep. I'm gonna endeavor to seize a spot online!

• Respect! :thumbsup:

• :white: :thumbup:
    Obviously Berlin didn't fit in your schedule.....
    I am already waiting for your travel report, but you might need some holidays afterwards :D

• :white: :thumbup:
    Obviously Berlin didn't fit in your schedule.....
    I am already waiting for your travel report, but you might need some holidays afterwards :D

Yes, this is really unfortunate. BR Volley's matches are on the same dates as Plusliga, and I have to watch the Plusliga ones.
    I also wanted to watch Rzeszow vs BRVolley but that is scheduled on Dec. 4th...

Maybe next time.