Hi from Italy

• Hello to everybody, i'm Luca from Treviso (Italy)! I'm a big female volley fan, i follow everyweek the Serie A1 and i'm a fan of Spes Conegliano, which is the nearest team of the area where I live (but i also like Yamamay Busto Arsizio and Scavolini Pesaro), and my favourite players are Senna Usic, Laura Saccomani, Helena Havelkova and Aneta Havlickova. ;)
    This forum seems the biggest place on the net to talk about volleyball, so i think i'm in the right place. ;) Hope to meet many of fans like me!!!!

• another italian fan's!!!! well... WELCOME!!! :drink:

• Hi Luca .. Welcome to the forum :wavy:

have a nice time here

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ciao! :wavy:
    Yeah, this forum is awsome so have a nice time here. You can find here many people crazy about volleyball and I'm one of them so I would like to warm welcome you and invite you to write a lot :win:
    See U.

• Ciao! :wavy:
    Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!! :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Ciao Luca!!!!Walcome to the forum!!

Im sure you will have great time in here! :) Always nice to see italian members around! :)

I've been to Conegliano, great people in there, maybe u know then Marta la VIPS! :) I guess everyone knows her in there! :) She is a great friend of mine! ^^ I went there last season to watch Coengliano x Pesaro! :) I never been to Treviso thought...unfortunetly. :( Maybe some day.. :)

• Ciao Luca!!!!Walcome to the forum!!

Im sure you will have great time in here! :) Always nice to see italian members around! :)

I've been to Conegliano, great people in there, maybe u know then Marta la VIPS! :) I guess everyone knows her in there! :) She is a great friend of mine! ^^ I went there last season to watch Coengliano x Pesaro! :) I never been to Treviso thought...unfortunetly. :( Maybe some day.. :)

yes, i've heard of her! she seems a great fan of Spes, she's always with the players. i think she is like a "fans leader" or something like that.

Ciao!!! Benvenuto!!

But I'm curious, why did you become a famale volleyball fan when your city had one of the most important teams of Italia league history? :dance6:

well, I wasn't a big fan of volleyball in the golden age of Sisley Treviso, but after watching a match in Conegliano (Spes vs Foppapedretti 2010\2011) i fell i love with this sport. ;) I like the attention of the players to the fans: they are all always ready to take a chat or a photo with them after the match (and this doesn't happen in every other sport, specially in soccer).

• yes, i've heard of her! she seems a great fan of Spes, she's always with the players. i think she is like a "fans leader" or something like that.

well, I wasn't a big fan of volleyball in the golden age of Sisley Treviso, but after watching a match in Conegliano (Spes vs Foppapedretti 2010\2011) i fell i love with this sport. ;) I like the attention of the players to the fans: they are all always ready to take a chat or a photo with them after the match (and this doesn't happen in every other sport, specially in soccer).

Yeah, she was really close to the players last season, she is friend of Marika..:) she is great girl, very funny, if u have the chance to meet her u will see. ;)

by the way, I agree with u about that aspect of volleyball, it is really nice that players can still be so close to their fans, volleyball world is like a big family! Here the forum also to prove! :thumbup:

• Have a nice time here :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• yes, i've heard of her! she seems a great fan of Spes, she's always with the players. i think she is like a "fans leader" or something like that.

Did you mean the match in witch Leo came back? 3rd set, 16-20 What a wonderful moment.... :thumbsup:

PS: Welcome, I'm italian too and I'm from the south part of Italy, I live in a city near Castellana and Bari

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.