hey greeting from China Beijing

• hey everyone, my name is Yannis ZHANG. I love volleyball so much although in China volleyball is becoming not so popular. in this forum, i also wanna to make friends here and enjoy the feelings and ideas together. if one day u come to beijing, tell me then ! and i will bring u to a volleyball stade and play the volley with my friends lolll :drink:

• Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavy: :wavy:
    Welcome to this great forum!! :drink: :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Enjoy your stay here. :)
    I noticed that Sebastian is among your favourite players. It's nice to welcome another Argentina supporter! :lol:

• welcome Yannis, enjoy your stay, nice to meet you ^^

• Welcome to the forum, Yannis :)

• Hi Yannis :wavy:
    I see number of users from China grows in strength. Nice.

I'm going to visit Japan so I think that in the way to this country I would visit China as well. I warn you... And I'm not so good in playing volleyball. Actually, I'm very talented in sending the ball where the eye doesn't reach. So with the ball in my hands I should stay away from trees.

You're from Beijing so I have one important question to ask: Did you see some volleyball matches during the Olympic Games? Or any disciplines? And which teams did you support in big finals? Ok, it's three questions but I'm just curious.

Oh and nice to have another supporter of Argentinians. Luciano, Facundo and Sebastian are my holy trinity from Argentina :D

Stay with us and write a lot! Talkative people are welcome here!

And now I should just shut up 'cause my post is too long and too messy. I hope it won't make you confused.
    Big kiss from Poland :flower:

• Enjoy your stay here. :)
    I noticed that Sebastian is among your favourite players. It's nice to welcome anothner Argentina supporter! :lol:

hey, are u in Nan Jing now? :white:

• morning, i answer ur questions now lol

although the volley is not popular in china, many guys play the volley in the universities or in the sport halls. and i tell u there is a postbar like this board " INSIDE-VOLLEY" where we can talk the chinese teams and other international teams and express our feelings. many chinese fans are eager to know some news of foreigner teams, i think that's why number of chinese users grow in strengh. we wanna the communication. :super:

Beijing National Stadium (Bird's Nest/Olympic Stadium) still stand there after three years, it assume many famous sports events till now. in 2008, i saw a volley match china man-brasil man in 1/4 final, u can guess the result finally. there was miserable match for our team, we were too weak...that's the level of our team, still need to word hard. although we were defeated, i enjoyed the ambiance of the great stadium :)

do u know Skowronska will play in china volley league ? the famous coach LANG Ping invited her and LANG received a positive answer. wanna to see her play in the chinese studium! and then i will tell u her situation lol

• I guess it's hard to watch yours team defeat but no matter what result is it's always fascinatng experience to see world class players playing on such tournament.

From what I know about Skowrońska, she signed a one-year contract with Evergrande Volleyball from Guangzhou. So I guess you will be lucky man ^^

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.