Hello from the O'odham Nation!

• Hello everyone, just another fan of International volleyball coming to share and hear news from all around the world! :)

Any questions just ask... 8)

• Hi,
    not too many Native Americans around.
    Welcome and have fun :drink:

• Why thank you! :)

I hope I get treated well here... haha!

-Cheers
    :drink:

• Welcome to the forum :wavy: Enjoy your time here :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Will do "volley super fan"! ;)

• Hi!!! :wavy: :wavy:
    Welcome to this great forum!!! :drink: :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hello from Poland to America! :wavy:

I see that Polish NT is among your favourite teams. It's always nice to get to know someone who support my guys ;)

If I may ask... What's your name? When did your love for volleyball start? Do you prefer male or female volleyball? I'm just curious :D
    Tell us something more about yourself.

Oh, and enjoy your time here, ofc. This forum is awesome and you can meet so many nice people here. Just stay with us and write a lot!

• Yup, The Men's Polish Nation team are a really great team! I enjoy watching them... right now in the World Cup their chances are pretty high! ;)

My name is Kwewu, but you can call me Pat ha ha I should of been more formal in the beginning. However, my love for volleyball started four years ago, when I was a Junior in high school... ha ha! So as you can tell I NEED a lot of history to catch up on... :lol: I prefer both Men and Women's volleyball but have more knowledge in the women's game.

A little bit about myself... Hmm.. Well I am Native American and I do play volleyball, I am not that bad! 8) Right now going to college to seek an Kinesiology degree. I really don't know what to say... ha ha!

I hope to meet some awesome people (If you're reading this, talk to me I don't bite. I am actually friendly...) :)

• Hahah, actually I'm not afraid if you bite or not :lol: Here is so many crazy people from around the world that actually nothing can surprise me, even able to bite Native American :thumbsup:
    You're friendly, I'm friendly, many people here are friendly. Nice. Make yourself at home.
    You're welcome in World Cup thread, this topic will be burning more and more during the tournament. Fun is just beginning :D

Kwewu? I have never heard such name. It's so cool. How you pronounce it?

Oh, and if you admitt that you like "my" team, so tell me who do you enjoy the most watching?

• Hahah, actually I'm not afraid if you bite or not :lol: Here is so many crazy people from around the world that actually nothing can surprise me, even able to bite Native American :thumbsup:
    You're friendly, I'm friendly, many people here are friendly. Nice. Make yourself at home.
    You're welcome in World Cup thread, this topic will be burning more and more during the tournament. Fun is just beginning :D

Kwewu? I have never heard such name. It's so cool. How you pronounce it?

Oh, and if you admitt that you like "my" team, so tell me who do you enjoy the most watching?

Ha ha that's funny. Well whatevers clever.. ;) and as for the World Cup Thread, I saw everything is just heating up.. Another half month of reports! :lol:

Kwewu is pronounced like "Ka-hu-e" simple as I can think of... ha ha!

Anyway the Men's team "Kurek" I believe is his name, he's exciting to watch I'm pretty sure everyone can agree! And for the Women's team Skowronska and Asia Kaczor are my favorite, when they're competing well.. haha

• Kwewu is pronounced like "Ka-hu-e" simple as I can think of... ha ha!

I like it even more than before :thumbsup:

May I ask the question which can be a little offtopic but since you're American so you can be better-informed. What is going on with Russell Holmes? I didn't hear anything about him on this tournament and from what I know he didn't even appear on the court on last two matches. I hope that our new Sunbeam in Jastrzębie will finally manage to get to the starting six. But I still see Lee, Millar, Holt... Not that I dodn't like these guys. I like them. But I want more Russell :roll:

• I like it even more than before :thumbsup:

May I ask the question which can be a little offtopic but since you're American so you can be better-informed. What is going on with Russell Holmes? I didn't hear anything about him on this tournament and from what I know he didn't even appear on the court on last two matches. I hope that our new Sunbeam in Jastrzębie will finally manage to get to the starting six. But I still see Lee, Millar, Holt... Not that I dodn't like these guys. I like them. But I want more Russell :roll:

To be honest.. I don't know. My guess would be that since the Olympics are getting closer, a lot of coaches are cutting players, you know?... making final cuts on who they want to compete for next years Olympics. I know that he made the primarily roster, but didn't make the final 12 team player roster. Sorry I just don't know... ha ha! You might want to ask some other American that knows more on the Men's side of the net. :)

• To be honest.. I don't know. My guess would be that since the Olympics are getting closer, a lot of coaches are cutting players, you know?... making final cuts on who they want to compete for next years Olympics. I know that he made the primarily roster, but didn't make the final 12 team player roster. Sorry I just don't know... ha ha! You might want to ask some other American that knows more on the Men's side of the net. :)

Ha ha ha... Okay I take back what I said about Holmes. I guess he is on the Men's active roster... this just shows I have no knowledge on the men's game.. However I do know more on the womens side. After watching Russia and U.S.A last night, is when it pop into my head... haha

carry on... :win:

• Ha ha ha... Okay I take back what I said about Holmes. I guess he is on the Men's active roster... this just shows I have no knowledge on the men's game.. However I do know more on the womens side. After watching Russia and U.S.A last night, is when it pop into my head... haha

carry on... :win:

Yes, I know that. I wondered if he wasn't injured or something. He obviously sits on the audience 'cause he isn't even in freakin' 12! I don't like it. I don't like it at all!