Hello from Russia!

• Hello to everybody :drink: ! I'm Peter and I'm from Kaliningrad, the most western and European part of Russia
    I'm big fan of world volleyball and I'm very glad to join to you all!

• Wow! Welcome Peter!

It's very interesting to see a person from Kaliningrad. How does it feel to be a citizen of a town which is separated from a 17 mill sqr mile country? Do you feel isolated?

• Hello from Poland to More-European Russia! :wavy:

Lately, we have here many new comings and I'm in my element 'cause I just love to welcome new users :thumbsup:
    Join us in the discussions, write a lot and ofc enjoy your time here! :drink:

Oh, and I see another fan of ZAKSA. Just great :win:

BTW seeing Kuleshov among your favorite I just remind about this fantastic MB. I had this pleasure to see him live in Poland. I never forgot how nice it was when he waved to us from the window of the bus :D

• No, we are part of Russia and we feel it ! We have to get visa to visit big Russia by train, but we accepted that :D

• And we can often visit our Polish neighbours, it's a good for our volley fans :wavy:

• Hello Peter :wavy:

Welcome to this great forum :win:

Enjoy your stay :drink:

• Hi Russian friend!! :wavy: :wavy:
    Welcome to the forum!!!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Privet Peter! Kak dela? :D

Great to see Russian member here! I like Russia and I just adore Russian language (oh I had test from Russian today, btw :D ), so it's always nice to welcome someone from this country :) Enjoy your stay!!!

Btw, HUGE + for Tetyukhin ;)

• Welcome, Peter! :D

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• Welcome!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.