I am new here

• Hello every body... I am new here... I am an avid Italy fan (whatever sport), and a very strong Italian volleyball supporter... nice to be with you here

• Hi!!!!!! :wavy: :wavy:
    Welcome to this great forum!!!!!!!! :drink: :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Ciao! :wavy:
    Nice to have another newbie on the board and new Italian friend. Welcome on the best volleyball forum ever! :drink:
    Stay with us and enjoy your time here. ^^

• Dares23: Thanks ... the honour is mine...
    bella: thanks a lot; I am not actually Italian, but I love Italy to bits... more than Italians do even... hehe...
    Does anybody know how I can edit my signature? Thanks

• Dares23: Thanks ... the honour is mine...
    bella: thanks a lot; I am not actually Italian, but I love Italy to bits... more than Italians do even... hehe...
    Does anybody know how I can edit my signature? Thanks

Click "My profile" on the top of this website, in the "Profile" page, there is a "signature" section.
    Can't wait to have a look at your signature.

Enjoy your stay here with us, I'm Martee of China, it's nice to meet someone from the British. :)

• bella: thanks a lot; I am not actually Italian, but I love Italy to bits... more than Italians do even... hehe...

Ooooh, sorry, my mistake! But anyway I'm happy to welcome new people and it doesn't really matter from which country they're. So you're from UK... It's cool. One of my biggest dream is to visit this country ^^ You're lucky man, I guess. I mean of course that your country is a host of next year's Olympic Games ;)

• Martee: thanks very much it worked... I am so happy now.. hehe...
    bella: take care I am married... hehe... yeah, I guess I am so lucky, and I actually got two tickets for volleyball games, and that is why I am desperate to see Italy there; you can understand of course... thanks again for welcoming me to this forum. The passion is overwhelming already...

• Welcome! :D

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• Welcome to the forum :wavy:

Enjoy your stay :drink:

• Welcome!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hi, nice to meet you :wavy: Feel free here :)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................