Hello, everyone!~ new member from China!

• Im a volleyball fan from Beijing, China.
    coming here incidentally and I feel this forum an amazing place for volleyball communication. Ive just checked few pages and just found some chinese fans like me, haha . anyway, glad to be here and if u guys have any questions about China, i will show u what i know without reservation! ( my english is not proficient enough, so stop here~) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Hi Hubert! :wavy: Hubert is your name? it sounds so polish ^^

Don't worry about your english 'cause when emotions prevail a language is not a barrier :D

It's a pleasure to welcome you here :flower: maybe because I know some of users from China here and they're cool people and maybe 'cause I just love to welcome new users generally and I'm in my element now. A little this and that.

This forum is awesome, the best ever - no doubt about it. It's kind of a virtual paradise for volley addicts.

So to end my welcome... which began to be so long again, I would say: stay with us and enjoy your time here. I'm sure you will! See u ;)

• thx a lot, ive just seen your name for so many times in the introduction place! so nice and warm friend to me.
    my name was assigned by my middle school teacher? dose it sound like a polish one? haha i dont know because the names in many different kinds of foreign languages seem like the same to us chinese( especially when we r young in language learning) hope my poor english wont lead to misunderstanding.
    as for the other chinese users that ive found here, they are sooooo~~~~ professional and obviously im not in the same level with them. but anyhow, try to improve.
    thx to you, Bella agian! nice girl, nice name !!! :D :D :D

• Welcome to the gratest forum on the planet, enjoy your stay :lol:

• thx a lot, ive just seen your name for so many times in the introduction place! so nice and warm friend to me.
    my name was assigned by my middle school teacher? dose it sound like a polish one? haha i dont know because the names in many different kinds of foreign languages seem like the same to us chinese( especially when we r young in language learning) hope my poor english wont lead to misunderstanding.
    as for the other chinese users that ive found here, they are sooooo~~~~ professional and obviously im not in the same level with them. but anyhow, try to improve.
    thx to you, Bella agian! nice girl, nice name !!! :D :D :D

Actually, bella is not my name and to be honest I have no freakin' idea why I choose such nickname. But please, don't think that I'm vain or sth like that. That day, when I registered here, I watched Disney's "Beauty & the Beast", and if I remember well I watched all parts of this movie that exist. It's my favourite Disney's movie and I kept singing Bella's song the whole day so I guess it pushed me to chose such nickname :aww:
    Ok, I started to talk "blah blah blah" again and it's dangerous 'cause if I start I can't end, so sorry for that!

What about your name... Hubert is one of a polish name, not so common but I like it anyway ;)

• Hi. :) Don't worry. My english isn't perfect too. :drink:

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• Actually, bella is not my name and to be honest I have no freakin' idea why I choose such nickname. But please, don't think that I'm vain or sth like that. That day, when I registered here, I watched Disney's "Beauty & the Beast", and if I remember well I watched all parts of this movie that exist. It's my favourite Disney's movie and I kept singing Bella's song the whole day so I guess it pushed me to chose such nickname :aww:
    Ok, I started to talk "blah blah blah" again and it's dangerous 'cause if I start I can't end, so sorry for that!

What about your name... Hubert is one of a polish name, not so common but I like it anyway ;)

haha~ you really a funny girl~ doesnt matter bella is your real name or not, its still a pretty name and you must be a pretty girl as well since u chose it! And i find u r so interesting! u know, hardly can i find a girl who may think of sth in your way and it's just make me feel im talking with an alien from Jupitar or some other planet! on offensive~ because we chinese are sometimes a little bit serious and formal, so i may have this kind of imression about you. good to see u ,really :lol: :lol:

• Hi!! :wavy:
    Welcome to this great forum!! :drink: :drink: :win:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Hi. :) Don't worry. My english isn't perfect too. :drink:

OK, HAHA~ but im far away from perfect! im just the bottom, so i need to practise harder~ good to see u Rdza~ (little bit strange name IMO because i never met it before :lol: :lol: )

• Hi!! :wavy:
    Welcome to this great forum!! :drink: :drink: :win:

HI~ Italian friend! big congrats to your NT for defending your champianship in the world cup!
    imressve players and techniques! i like Gioli and Baraaza very much~ also, thx to your great forum, it's really awesome :D

• Welcome to the forum, Hubert :wavy:

Enjoy your stay :drink:

• thx!!! im so exiting that i can talk to so many foreign friends directly in English!!! so cool! :thumbup:

^^

• haha~ you really a funny girl~ doesnt matter bella is your real name or not, its still a pretty name and you must be a pretty girl as well since u chose it! And i find u r so interesting! u know, hardly can i find a girl who may think of sth in your way and it's just make me feel im talking with an alien from Jupitar or some other planet! on offensive~ because we chinese are sometimes a little bit serious and formal, so i may have this kind of imression about you. good to see u ,really :lol: :lol:

Ahahah :lol: so I'm an alien from Jupitar? I like this expression so I'll take it as a compliment :D

• Welcome!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.