Hello volleyball fans!!

• Hello everyone,I'm new here..My friend said me about this site and I must say I really like it...I play volleyball from 2005 and I'm following every tournament I can...I'm from Montenegro...My favourite player is Natalya Mammadova,club Rabita Baku...I hope I'll make many new friends here!!! :wavy: :love:

• Hello to Black Mountain :wavy:

Welcome to the forum :drink:

Enjoy your stay :win:

• Hello and wellcome here! :thumbsup:
    I hope you enjoy your stay and will post a lot. It is a real fun on this forum, but I am sure you will soon discover it by yourself!
    :flower:

Black Forest you mean :P ^^ ;)

Oh, really? :D I thought monte --> like French word 'mont' --> mountain :aww:

• Hehe, welcome to the forum :wavy: It's nice to have a fan from Crna Gora here :drink:
    Enjoy yourelf :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Oh, really? :D I thought monte --> like French word 'mont' --> mountain :aww:

8| now when you said that I got confused, 'cause I know the original name is Crna Gora which literally translated means black forest, but don't know where this Montenegro came from and what is it meaning?

Maybe Mammadova4Ever will enlighten us a bit :) ?

• Thank you very much everyone for nice and warm welcome!!! :heart: Well,here we say Crna Gora but in english it's Montenegro!! And it's translated like ,,Black Mountain''because when the name was given to our country,we were really small,and mountains were the biggest and most beautiful part of our country!! But ,,Gora'' in our language,literally means ,,Forest'' in english!! ;)

• I'm saying hello to Montenegro from Poland :wavy:

No other way, I have to visit Montenegro one day...

May I ask a question? What's your name? I had to ask 'cause I just love Balkan names ^^
    And I'm also curious if you follow also male volleyball or just female.

I'm sure you enjoy your stay and since I know we have a lot of nice people here you make friends, no doubt ;)
    So stay with us and write a lot in your free time!

• Hello bella,yes you have to visit us, it's a beautiful country!!! I follow both male and female volleyball and my name is Kristina!!! :)

• Hello bella,yes you have to visit us, it's a beautiful country!!! I follow both male and female volleyball and my name is Kristina!!! :)

Nice! It's my second name :D but in Balkan it sounds more soft :roll: here, in Poland, it's Krystyna

• Well,we even don't have a letter Y in our language!! :lol: :lol:

• Dear Kristina aka Mammadova4eva... congratulations on signing up.. yes, congratulazioni.. you made the right decision.. I should warn you though that you have to register with a doctor soon to get treatment for addiction.. aren't you addicted to the forum already?

• Hahahaha,you're totally right,can't stop reading previous articles in archive!! :lol: :lol: This forum is just awesome!! :heart:

• Zdravo!!!! :D Kako ste? :D

Great to see someone from Crnagora, since I'm just obsessed with south-slavic conturies :D

Enjoy you staaay! :drink:

• Zdravo Ojla,dobro sam hvala a vi?? :thumbsup: Thanks!!!!!

• Ne ma na cemu ;)

Dobro, hvala!!! ahaha :D
    Drago mi je! Enjooooy!!! :drink:

I know, my Serbian vocabulary is just great, but soon I will speak it, it's my goal :D

• Well,if you need any help with it,now you knoe where to ask!!! It's beautiful language!!

• Hello Kristina~~

Nice to see another Mamma and Rabita fan here :thumbsup:

• Thank you Justyna!! :) Hello Nati,I can say the same,nice to meet ya!! :flower: