• hallo volleyball lovers greetings from kenyan heart currently in japan wish to have your views how i can get a team to play in currently playing in japan v league as opposite your pieces of advice will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance nice time to all keep the ball flying :serve: :drink: :win:

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hi! :wavy:
    So you're in Japan? Lucky guy. I have always wanted to visit this country. I'd like to warm welcome you here, write as much as you can and have fun. You're in the best volley forum ever ;)
    And good luck in your volley career :win:

• Hi, Welcome to the forum!! :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• A warm welcome from Bulgaria! :wavy:
    Since you are from Kenya you are likely to know something about Filip Maiyo. What is your opinion about him? Have you heard of this volleyball player who is also from Kenya? And one more question - do you intend to go playing in Europe in the future?

• A warm welcome from Bulgaria! :wavy:
    Since you are from Kenya you are likely to know something about Filip Maiyo. What is your opinion about him? Have you heard of this volleyball player who is also from Kenya? And one more question - do you intend to go playing in Europe in the future?

my intentions are indeed to play in europe and currently looking for a team there hope to find thats why i need advice and suggestions of any team and how to get it