Hello from Brazil !

• Hello guys, first i'm happy a lot to be part of this forum, and i hope learn and contribute a little also..
    Im student of physical education and work with volleyball has 2 years, and am athlete since my 12 years old.
    Today i do research in behavior motor area, especially in motor learning, that study how the subjects learn new movements, like volleyball fundamentals..
    My next research is about, what variable (genetics, physical type, nutrition etc..) influences more in motor learning of fundamentals volleyball..

I work in a country club and we have some teams (11, 12, 13, 14, 15 years old) then participate of tournaments, championships..

So, is it, i come to learn mainly..

Good Bye ;)

*obs: sorry for bad english hahaaha

• Welcome!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Welcome to the forum, Danilo :drink: :drink:

• Welcome!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Poland welcomes Brazil! :wavy:
    I like your name, it's really cool :roll: Don't worry about your English. I understand your words so it's not bad at all ;) Nice to hear that you work with volleyball more actively than I - my activity is spontaneous watching games on tv and sometimes drinking melissa if I'm too "active" during it.
    Enjoy your time here and write as often as you can.
    See you! :drink:

• Hello Danilo !
    Thanks for your post
    :wavy:
    I am a newbie too
    Will you follow the Brasilia beach tournament ?

• Hello Danilo !
    Thanks for your post
    :wavy:
    I am a newbie too
    Will you follow the Brasilia beach tournament ?

i guess not.. without time =(

i'm following the "superliga", that is in semifinals.. great games with, dante amaral, camejo, wallace, murillo, lucão and others..
    ahh and one curiosity.. i work with the first coach of Giba and Emanuel..He is a bald softly.. ahahahha (bald softly= little man withou her ? rsrs) a nice gay, i learnead all with him =D

Hugs ;)