Hello from Russia!

• Hello everyboby!
    I am following this site for a long time but I've never participated in the discussion. Is comming interesting period (World League, Olympic Games) so I would like to be part of this site.
    Good day to all!! :thumbup:

• Hello Beautiful Female from Russia.

Was it You? Did I dream about You every night in the past?

• I remember how She looks so write how You look or show photo and I will tell You if She is You.

• Welcome to this great forum!! :drink:

Are you from Moscow or San Donà di Piave?

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• I share my life between Moscow and San Dona di Piave, now the most of my time I live in SD di Piave, but Moscow is very big part of my existence.

• Well, yes. I prefer male volleyball, but try to be always informed about female volley too.
    I like this site so i plan to stay here for a long time :roll:

• welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Welcome to the forum! Enjoy yourself :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Hi! Nice to have a new friend from Russia here :wavy:
    Your team impressed me so much last season. Now I'm looking forward to see more polish-russian duels this season :D 'cause it's always very exciting.
    Stay with us and be a part of our volley family in this very special year :drink:

• Hello!
    I want to welcome you after 3years you entered this forum!! :D