Greets from Italy!

• Well, it's my second profile here because I've lost all the details of the old one.
    However, I'm from Italy and I'm particularly fond of women's volleyball.
    I write also in a Italian forum called "Volleyrosa", and hope to find also here relevant people who love this sport! :drink:

• Well, it's my second profile here because I've lost all the details of the old one.
    However, I'm from Italy and I'm particularly fond of women's volleyball.
    I write also in a Italian forum called "Volleyrosa", and hope to find also here relevant people who love this sport! :drink:

Ciao bello

• Ciao!!! :wavy:
    Benvenuto nel forum!! :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Salve :) Chi sei su volleyrosa?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Il topic di Villa centra qualcosa?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Sei perspicace. In quel forum però ne hai molti di amici come me, se vuoi ti do altri indizi!

• I don't need something else

• Ti saluto la "Magic, Faboulus, Fantastic" Spice Girl. :rose:

• spice girl dillo a qualche altra giocatrice

• Ciao ! :wavy:

I don't know much about you from your post but as I can see you like Dutch NT. Do you follow male volleyball too or female only?

I hope you'll stay with us and join our volley family. No doubt, you're on the best volley forum ever ^^ So feel free and bombard us with thousands posts! Be a part of this craziness that will be happening this year :D

See u!
    E grande bacio :flower: For encouragement ;)

• I have just added other informations of my profile.
    I follow mainly women's volleyball, indeed I don't lose ever a female games. But ok, I follow also men's.
    I don't know why, probably because I prefer the tactics and the long exchanges compared to the power of men. Oh, also for the beauties of course.
    Thanks for the cuteness Bella, un bacione anche a te. :rose: