Greets from Italy!

• There are a lot of italians in this forum

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes, its full of spaghettis here :cheesy:

It surprise me, when I was in Italy, not so many could speak english.

Yes, it is true

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• It surprise me, when I was in Italy, not so many could speak english.

Where have you been in our country?

• Anton, you must know that in the north part of Italy, in the borderline with foreign countries such as Germany or France people did not speak italian!

• Anton, you must know that in the north part of Italy, in the borderline with foreign countries such as Germany or France people did not speak italian!

Che vvuol di? Ma che centra? :what:

• E parla in inglese!

It is just related to the language XD

• Not especially the best cities of our country. :lol:
    However, do you like it?

• Hehe, which are the best cities of your country? I liked it in Milan esp. nice shopping and some really beautiful sights I think!

Rome obviously is one of the best, maybe also in the world. History, green areas, shops, locals and sea at the same time.
    Also Florence and Venice are very very beautiful, or a city not so famous: Perugia and its district "Umbria". These places are absolutely amazing.

Oh yea..Also my little village is a wonder of nature. Its name is Salò and is located on Lake of Garda. Do you know it? From april to october there are a lot of tourists who will come here to spend their holidays especially German, Dutch, French but also Russian and Nordic ones.
    I reccomend to all of you a holiday here. :thumbsup:

• Rome obviously is one of the best, maybe also in the world. History, green areas, shops, locals and sea at the same time.
    Also Florence and Venice are very very beautiful, or a city not so famous: Perugia and its district "Umbria". These places are absolutely amazing.

Oh yea..Also my little village is a wonder of nature. Its name is Salò and is located on Lake of Garda. Do you know it? From april to october there are a lot of tourists who will come here to spend their holidays especially German, Dutch, French but also Russian and Nordic ones.
    I reccomend to all of you a holiday here. :thumbsup:

Yeah, Rome, never been there. I heard from other that its poor and dirty there, not true or? (but at the same time much classic venues and beautiful). Florens, Venice and Umbria seems fantastic, would really like to go there one day, also Toscany. I have never heard of Salo before, but it seems nice!