Hi from Florida (USA)

• Hi. I'm Tom, a guy who was forced to learn volleyball at 41 in order to battle health problems. It worked! And now I love playing AND watching great volleyball! (My playing level hasn't caught up yet to my watching level, ha ha.) I also love video-recording Olympic and other volleyball, all genres (men's, women's, beach, indoor); there's SO much one can learn by watch the greats and listening to all those commentators.

I was referred to this site by a fellow in India who likes the recent deluge of video clips I've been putting on YouTube. But YT is now putting up obstacles to my goals and I don't know if I will be able to overcome. (I'm new on YT.) I have TONS of video I want to share with everyone! I don't have time now to read all of this board to learn what's already been learned. (I'm rushing out the door to my p-t grunt job.) But if anyone can direct me to pages on this site where current info is about where and how I can share my videos (mostly mpeg2), please reply. I have most matches (from NBC) of 2008, 2004, 2000, and 1996 Olympics! 2000 & 1996 are still on tape, so I have to do those last. Also have some years of NCAA championships (mostly women's). (Hoping I don't get in trouble for saying all this here. I'd like to trust this board is "safe".)

It seems odd that YT/NBC would want to restrict the free advertising I am giving them. You can see most of what I have uploaded already here:
    http://www.tomsgoodfiles.com/v…all-great-video-clips.htm

• Hi, Tom. Welcome to the forum!

You may find a thread titled "Women's Multimedia" below. That's for women's matches videos and pictures. I just had a glance at the thread and didn't find many videos of NCAA Women's volleyball championship, so I believe your valuable videos is very appreciated.

• Hello, Tom :wavy: Welcome to the forum. We will appreciate if you put some interesting videos here. Feel free and ofc you can trust that here is safe ;)

• Just equally successfully you can upload games in the Men's Multimedia section as well. Don't worry, after 3-4 logins here you will be able to find the respective sections quite easily. If not, you can always ask :) About ways to upload, there are some uploaders here, maybe they can recommend the best and fastest way to do so.

Until then, have fun in the forum! Welcome!

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.