Hi~~~~~ glad to see you guys here

• I haven't seen your coming until now :aww:
    Late by sincere "hello" :wavy:
    I hope you'll stay with us to enlarge our circle since Olympics are coming and this forum will be burning :D Have a great time here!

• sorry to show up till now.being a college student , i have to focus on my study as final exam is coming.
    i am so glad the italian got the ticket to London, and there will be series of warming-ups between chn and ita women team this month in italy as i know ,
    i am looking forward to get some imformation from you guys during the match.

i am so pleased that some of you reply to me.i will stay here to talk with you guys and i hope more and more volleyball fans can join us.

we have many forums in China, too .but we almost talk in a few popular forums and gossip everything about volleyball even other sports.
    if you come to visit our forums,you will find more interest. we have a lot of emos!!! if you don't know Chinese at all ,it doesn't matter .
    you can chat with Chinese friends with English.

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.