Greetings :)

• Hello dearest volleyball fans from all over the world (wave).

I am Kristee from Singapore, yes the little island in South East Asia, I am assuming I'm the only representative from my country, anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

I've been a volleyball fan since 8 years ago, although lagging off here & there, & now I'm back in full force for the upcoming Olympic Games :D I am really looking forward to London 2012, although I had been hit by the disappointment of Sokolova not playing in London, I still have my fingers cross, I really hope she change her mind, Team Russia all the way !!

Anyway, I am really looking forward to reading & sharing information & thoughts with you guys in the future, hurray !!

• Welcome back!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Welcome to the forum, Kristee :wavy: :drink:

• I have a good friend who are actually in Singapore for her studies ! Welcome :)

• Hi Kristee :wavy:
    Nice to have a representative from Singapore. Though I have some glimpses in my head that there is/was someone from Singapore. Anyway, it's a pleasure to welcome you :drink: Stay with us and be a part of this year's Olympic craziness. Well, craziness is an integral element of this forum, doesn't matter what is goin' on in volley world in this moment :D So, enjoy your time here and write as much as it's possible. See u ;)

• hey all, thanks for the warm welcome, yes i'm totally already into this olympic graze, had been rewatching all the matches i can find on youtube, can't wait for it to start :lol: love the building up competitions too, WGP final round this wkend :box: