Hi from Turkey =)

• Merhaba! Welcome...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hoşgeldin :wavy:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Hello :thumbsup:

I'm curious if You love Me like Kadir :kiss: or hate like Starnight :box: .

No no, my little brother StarNight is so kind that even in your darkest hour and your deepest despair, through your trials and tribulations, he will still care and be there for you like the stars never leaves the night, and bless u with a vote in Inside-Volley Nobel Award just like last year, if u just stop see him as your next Turkish victim ;)

• Hoş mean something? XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I don't know what your name is but because your nickname sounds kinda cool I say: Hi, Fatal-Cuss :wavy:

Do you support any other teams except your own? And do you watch maybe male volleyball too? ;)

Enjoy every single moment here and break the records in number of posts. And stay with us forever 'cause volleyball is like a neverending adventure :drink:

• bella

I think if u want to break Barteks world record in posts here yourself, u need 2 post more in womens topics ;) we miss your emotional posts messages there :teach:

• bella

I think if u want to break Barteks world record in posts here yourself, u need 2 post more in womens topics ;) we miss your emotional posts messages there :teach:

Awwwwwww :) I think that my posts would disappear among tons of your posts... You guys write there with the speed of light, I can't keep up with reading everything! ;)

• Awwwwwww :) I think that my posts would disappear among tons of your posts... You guys write there with the speed of light, I can't keep up with reading everything! ;)

Hehe no no, its impossible, with your style of writing, u would be a revolation in womens forum for sure!! xD