G'day everyone!

• G'day guys!

I am Mojo from Thailand. I have been a volleyball fan since when I was 8 years old. I also used to play the sport from primary to high school, competing for my school. It really is a fun sport to play and watch. I'm so looking forward to reading, sharing my thoughts about this wonderful sport with you all. :D

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hi, Mojo :wavy:

I don't want to scare you, I'm a plainspoken person but... I just adore your name. It reminds me this funny monkey from Powerpuff Girls. You know... Mojo Jojo :D Don't be angry at me for this comparison, I really like this cartoon and Mojo Jojo is actually one of my fav characters, my childhood wouldn't be the same without him :D

Ok, I better stop talking crap. I can see that you're a many years' fan of volleyball, just like me and I guess many other people here :win: So, you're in the right place :thumbsup: Make yourself at home and write a loooot!

Oh, and enjoy your time here, ofc. I'm sure you will absolutely enjoy it ;)

Welcome, one more time :drink: