Hey~ A new member from HongKong~

• Hi everyone~I heard this forum from the Chinese forum in China . I would like to practice some English with fun here!~

I love the Chinese team most although they haven't perform well in world grand prix. Also the Japan and Italy team is I most admire.

About the Olympics :

Brazil has shocked me by kicking Mari and Fabiola . Mari is the attack with great performance in WGP. As we can see Sheila Paula and Jaque didn't have good and stable performance in reception and attack . Fe Grary don't have any special things . She don't have good power good skills . She isn't a good jumper too. Her performance is ok but it is not enough for nowadays Brazil team because of the 'decline' of Thazia and Fabianna . Brazil is in a dangerous place for their decision. I think Ze is bet on natalia but I don't think she will have good performance after injury.

China is not is very stable team too. After the disappointing performance in WGP , Hui Ruoqi and Fan Linlin as well as Zeng Chunlei and Zhang lei are not stable. Sometime they do bad in receptions and attack . And I‘m not sure that we can bet on Chu Jingling because Wang Yimei was injured . We don't have idea how will Wang perform in OG. Also Zhang Xian have some problem in reception and I think that's why Yu - the coach bring Shan Danna to OG . But Shan don't have a good performance too.

USA let me disappointed with bringing D. Scott but not Heather Bown . Although it's a glad to see Scott with this age is still standing on the volleyball court , Heather's performance is much better. Hooker is performed bad when she faced to Japan because she does not have good power . And L . Tom and Larson 's attack may cannot help with the problem. The MB is good but Berg is bad to match with akinradewo and harmotto . This is lso a problem.

Italy is so far so good with their balace rouster . Carol role attack while Del Core/ Bosetti and Picinini role defence aand reception. Gioli (right spelled?) is stable in her attack and arighetti is good in serve and block but I heard she was injured?

Serbia let me disappointed they shown bad in all aspect expect the MBs . I was hopeless to them.

Japan is good in the position 4 's attack but quite unstable in opposite Mai is veryvery bad in attack and reception . She is bad in all aspect . I don't know why the coach is still using her . OMG she should be kicked out 100000 years before.Risa has shown good reception but not quite good attack , it's not enough about her attack in position2 .
    And they are relaying Kimura Saori too much .

New to here . cheers~ :drink:

• Welcome...

Arrighetti will play, she had a little problem during the Eltsin Cup. Cardullo has problem with her ankle and Croce with the knee but I think they can play.

Berg uses very much her middle, also when the reception is not so good, in most cases she sets the slide and it is not easy block USA's mb, they are very strong

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hello to Hong Kong :wavy:

Welcome to the forum :flower: Enjoy your stay :drink:

• Hi :wavy:

I would like to practice some English with fun here!~

For sure this is the best place to practice your English with fun :D

Enjoy your staying here and write a lot! :drink: